News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mourning by Shiite Muslims

Started by josephpalazzo, October 21, 2013, 09:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

This what takes place on the day of Ashura

WARNING: If you are senstive to seeing blood, do not look.

http://imgur.com/a/izbvk

Jmpty

???  ??

viocjit

After that I saw these funny bloody pictures. I remembered a conversation with a "sunni muslim"about "shi'a muslims"who wound themselves.

Plu

ApostateLois

"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Shiranu

Props for mourning someone's death 1400 years after his death.

Anti-props for mourning someone's death 1400 years after his death.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

The Skeletal Atheist

Damn...imagine if someone with HIV got in on that.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

StupidWiz

... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

frosty

This reminds me of Syria and how Shiite Extremists are fighting alongside the regime. It makes my head hurt trying to figure out how regime supporters want a "secular Syria" but they got no problem with Shia militias looting and abusing the population under an extreme sectarian banner.

The only rebels in Syria capable of confronting and holding the line against these guys are the Al Qaeda affiliated fighters. They will kill each other with pleasure all in the name of religion. We've been conditioned to only think of AQ as extremists when unfortunately there are other sects in Islam that have groups that embrace violence and as time goes forward it only seems to get worse.