Stop buying lesbian Girl Scout cookies

Started by dgirl1986, October 28, 2013, 08:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgirl1986

Right-wing pastor wants you to stop buying lesbian Girl Scout cookies

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/girl-scouts- ... ays-pastor

Um....what?

_Xenu_

Don't worry. Anyone who could survive Australia will make this guy regret that his parents ever crawled out of the ocean.

Please don't kill me
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Jmpty

Mmmmmmm......lesbian Girl Scouts........oh.....cookies. Yeah, whatever.
???  ??

Solitary

I just read where servers say the worst tippers, or refuse to tip, always use God as an excuse, even servers that are straight. "Why should I tip you 15% when God only wants 10%. These idiots really believe God is asking 10% for tithing?"   :roll: SMOff When I was younger every time I ate a girl scout cooky========I got an erection. :shock:  :twisted:  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

billhilly

So is that a new flavor?  I'll have to try a box (see what I did there) along with my thin mints this year.

Hijiri Byakuren

Where did he get this idea? Why does it matter even if they are lesbians? What is this I don't even-

Warning: poster's brain has broken. Attempting to repair. Stand by.

Brain successfully rebooted. Attempting new response to article.

New response acquired:

What. :-|
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

Why buy them when you can watch them free on lesbiangirlscoutcookietube.com? :-P

Ok, that's creepy.. :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

kilodelta

Yeah... they didn't share their cookies. So, obviously they're lesbos. Every strait girl wants to share their cookies with a man of the lord.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Poison Tree

Wait, the cookies lesbians? OR the girls scouts? If the scouts are, did they choose at such a young age or were they born that way?

Oh, right, the evil scout masters tricked them into it, right?
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Hydra009

QuoteSwanson said that if listeners continue to buy Girl Scout cookies, they should "take a big, fat, black magic marker" and "start marking out all of the references to the Girl Scouts of America on all the boxes."
Similarly, I think that everyone who buys bacon should write "bacon is bad" on the container.  Both scenarios are about equally likely.

Solitary

If you are wondering what a lesbian girl scout cookie looks like, here they are:    Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Aroura33

I just starting volunteering as a girl s out leader, so this article tickles me pink. If the crazy bible thumpers do not like girl scouts because it is creating generations of independant, free thinking women, then that makes all the work 10 times more worth it.

I hope this backfires on the jackass, since he basically said women belong home, barefoot and pregnant. I bet he thinks women should not vote, or even have the right to an educatio. Pig. Sadly, more than a few American men agree with those views.  :evil:
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

AllPurposeAtheist

And I suppose YOU don't think women oughta be home, barefoot, pregnant, uneducated and be excluded from voting?? :-k Why if women were independent, thinking, educated and bold they'd be like...like..like.. well...my mom, grandma's, sisters, daughters and so on.. Then what?? :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "Pastor Dingleberry"....the Girl Scouts of the USA  "a wicked organization," that doesn't promote "godly womanhood."

"The vision of the girl scouts of America is antithetical to a biblical vision for womanhood," he said. "It's antithetical to it."

Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

kilodelta

Quote from: "Aroura33"I just starting volunteering as a girl s out leader, so this article tickles me pink. If the crazy bible thumpers do not like girl scouts because it is creating generations of independant, free thinking women, then that makes all the work 10 times more worth it.

I hope this backfires on the jackass, since he basically said women belong home, barefoot and pregnant. I bet he thinks women should not vote, or even have the right to an educatio. Pig. Sadly, more than a few American men agree with those views.  :evil:

Whoa... that crazy pastor guy was right! If the "c" is taken out of "Girl Scout," it becomes "Girls Out." Out of the closet and making out on the street!
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know