News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wallpapers, what do you use?

Started by GrinningYMIR, October 20, 2013, 10:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

:shock:

I like my granddad with his usual 50% dead self, I don't want to increase that to 75% dead with that image 0.o

Though I approve of Liara and Shepard, and we all know it's cortez and Vega.

Three's a crowd though >>
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "Solitary"[ Image ]  :shock:   :-? Solitary

"Nope"

Guy with champagne leaves
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Solitary"[ Image ]  :shock:   :-? Solitary
The only thing wrong with this picture is that her hips are pointed the wrong way. Women are perfectly capable of doing this, it's just very unusual for them to try. Google it if you don't believe me.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Aletheia

Current wallpaper on computer and phone:

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Hydra009"[ Image ]
Those are the weirdest boners I've ever seen outside of a hentai.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GrinningYMIR

New Phyrexia, very strong xpac

excellent art too