“Sucking on Satan’s Candy Sacks Leads to Liberalism”

Started by josephpalazzo, October 19, 2013, 11:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Halloween is like our second most popular holiday. This woman is really, really stupid...........

..........assuming, of course, this is legitimate, which I question.

Aroura33

Free Wood Post is a satire website.  It's satire.

But that bitch is so nuts, it's believable, lol.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

stromboli

Solitary

Real satire, but why are we not surprised if she did say that?  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

She was predicting end time just a few weeks ago over Obamacare.. surely that's mentioned in revelations.. :shock:

The beast? Oh yeah.. He wants us all healthy..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hydra009

Quote from: "Aroura33"Free Wood Post is a satire website.  It's satire.

But that bitch is so nuts, it's believable, lol.
Yep.  The only reason I suspected it was a satire on first read was that it wasn't nasty enough, heh.

Atheon

Poe's Law.

I knew it was satire only because it's Free Wood Post.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

ApostateLois

This may be satire, but many Christians really do think Halloween is Satan worship. They are just jealous that Jesus never started a holiday that allows kids to beg candy off of strangers.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

GrinningYMIR

Christians: When in doubt, blame Satan and give all the credit to Jesus
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

EntirelyOfThisWorld

Dang, its a put on. I almost shared it on FB.  Kinda hard to tell sometimes when some "news" on wingnuts like Bachman is legit, ot satire.  Like the time I actually looked up the Westboro Baptist Website.  I kept surfing trying to find the legit site, only to come back to the first one I hit, "god hates fags.org" and realize it was the genuie deal.  Holy Shit!
Freedom is Free.  It\'s included in Democracy.  Democracy is Hard.  It involves coexisting with people who think that sayings like "Freedom is not Free" actually makes some kind of sense.