Republican 'million man protest'

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, October 14, 2013, 12:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

OMG! OMG! Millions, about 500 or so (not 500 million, just 500 maybe) showed up to demand.. . Uhhh.. Obama surrender the presidency among other nonsense..
http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1247129
Yup, a real game changer.. Sarah Palin found something to do.. I guess.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Hey! What's a little exaggeration among republicans tea baggers. :shock:  disingenuous?  They must be lawyers.  [-X  :-$  :rollin:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hydra009

Quote from: "Teabagger""I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that this president leave town, to get up, to put the Quran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up," said Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, a conservative political advocacy group. [...]
Soooo...figuratively come out with his hands up?   :-?

AllPurposeAtheist

The secret service might object.. They took away his blackberry so allowing him to just walk out hands up isn't happening..

Hydra009

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"The secret service might object.. They took away his blackberry so allowing him to just walk out hands up isn't happening..
Plus, the microscopic reptilian overlords inhabiting his robot endoskeleton might not steer him that way.

SGOS

Surrender the presidency?  How Old West.  The people voted and Obama won the election if I recall correctly.  It's called a democracy, but those flag wavin' constitutional lovin' assholes don't seem to understand how this democracy they love so much actually works.  This country is getting nuttier every year.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well it IS true he was elected by people including NON WHITE men AND women who don't own land.. :shock: