News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A Survey on Honesty

Started by Xerographica, October 13, 2013, 06:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerographica

A survey!

Please use the illustration above to answer the following questions regarding the public sector...

1. How accurately do the spending decisions of congress reflect your preferences?  Where does congress place you on the above scale?  

2. How accurately would your own spending decisions reflect your preferences?  Where would you place yourself on the above scale?  

Here's my answer...

1. 8
2. 2

Basically I strongly agreed with Daniel Tosh when he said, "The idea that any of these candidates represent my interests is absurd."

Plu

So you're saying congress is doing a much better job than you are? The fact that you can't even answer your own damn questions should be another hint at just how silly your ideas are.

Jason78

7 and probably about 7

If I could choose what to spend my money on, do you think I'd spend it on boring crap like food and rent?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh yeah, I'd trust congress to starve me to death or at least pass a law to outlaw me.. :roll:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

lumpymunk

Your doodles give me cancer.

GrinningYMIR

Does anyone remember a time when you COULD trust the government?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit