News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Are you into action movies

Started by MmmAtlas, October 13, 2013, 05:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MmmAtlas

I like some, but i just can't remember them all...I did like the "Hobbit Movie" though.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sal1981

Why isn't there a thread creation limit?

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Sal1981"Why isn't there a thread creation limit?
Kinda wonder the same thing..
But to answer the OP, no. It's thr same story.. Bad ass kicks EVERYONE'S ass...gets laid.. end of story..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

dgirl1986

Hell yes I am. My gf refuses to watch rambo with me now -.-

GrinningYMIR

Depends on the movie, some action movies are good, while others are overdramatic blood fests with no story and fake guns :P

oh and Dgirl, your portrait is awesome, something about her eyes is so attractive 0.o
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"But to answer the OP, no. It's thr same story.. Bad ass kicks EVERYONE'S ass...gets laid.. end of story..
Or kick ass gets ass kicked but meets bad asses who kick ass with kick ass.   :-D

AllPurposeAtheist

T
Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"But to answer the OP, no. It's thr same story.. Bad ass kicks EVERYONE'S ass...gets laid.. end of story..
Or kick ass gets ass kicked but meets bad asses who kick ass with kick ass.   :-D
Endless loop of ass kicking and the guy never tires of getting ass kicked and after 20 ass kickings somehow gains super human strength to kick everyones asses and of course has endless clip of bullets and car that never fucks up.. Pretty much as predictable as having to pee in the morning.. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

dgirl1986

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"oh and Dgirl, your portrait is awesome, something about her eyes is so attractive 0.o

Dragon Age II character. She hot lol

GrinningYMIR

Quoteoh and Dgirl, your portrait is awesome, something about her eyes is so attractive 0.o

Dragon Age II character. She hot lol

Ah bioware, truly masters of making hot video game women.

One of these days we need to make a thread with the hottest video game chicks, just to see the debate, and the ladies of course
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit