Atheists: Do you wear crosses, even though you don't believe

Started by MmmAtlas, October 12, 2013, 05:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MmmAtlas

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I've always wondered if 'Jebus' had been drowned in a shit pile full of piss would Xtians do hand stands when they shit ànd piss or just wear a dried turd on a chain around their necks? :wink:
Wasn't Jebus the old name for Jerusalem "or atleast a place" in the old te..., oooh wait. Simpsons, i don't find that show very funny, but i see what you mean, i like Ned Flanders though.
[youtube:2kudf15r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFTR2JJcKUg[/youtube:2kudf15r]
Harry Potter 1-2 = ok, didn't like the movies after that ;)

_Xenu_

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Please stop making meaningless, stupid threads.
Fixed it for you.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Jmpty

???  ??

mykcob4

Quote from: "MmmAtlas"in Christianity
It can symbolize western culture.
[ Image ]
Stupid question! Maybe you don't understand Americans because you are lost in silliness.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I've always wondered if 'Jebus' had been drowned in a shit pile full of piss would Xtians do hand stands when they shit ànd piss or just wear a dried turd on a chain around their necks? :wink:

*collapses laughing*   :rollin:  :lol:

Anyway, like Bill Hicks said: having been crucified, you'd think the last thing Jesus would want to see on his return would be a cross....

Solitary

I wear an ankh, does that make me bisexual?  :-$   :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Jutter

I have a strainer in my kitchendrawer, which could be considered a pastafarian symbol.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

FrankDK

On occasion, I run across a photo of a well-endowed women, either naked or scantily clad, with a heavy cross dangling in her cleavage.  That's the only time the cross has religious significance for me.

Frank

FrankDK

> I have a strainer in my kitchendrawer, which could be considered a pastafarian symbol.

Doesn't anyone screen these posts?

Frank

Sal1981

I wear no religious symbol of any kind, nor am I tattoed with it, nor do I own any.

GrinningYMIR

the only thing I wear other than normal clothes is an NY rangers baseball cap, other than that no jewelry or accessories of any kind.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Mmm

It's cool. It's like a dangling jewelry so peaceful and warmth...

Aupmanyav

I do not wear any pendant, no Om, no swastika (Many hindus wear such things - but I am a different variety, Atheist). I do not even wear a watch for the last 25 years. No mobile phone. Life is so peaceful.  :lol:
"Brahma Satyam Jagan-mithya" (Brahman is the truth, the observed is an illusion)
"Sarve Khalu Idam Brahma" (All this here is Brahman)