News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'm an Atheist Youtuber

Started by nilssonsilveus, March 04, 2014, 08:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nilssonsilveus

What's up, everybody?

I just found this forum, so I thought I'd reach out and try to connect with this community.

I was born and raised Protestant, and believed without a shadow of doubt that Jesus died for my sins, until I set out to prove that.  I began working on a YouTube video about my faith, but when I did research on the subject of evolution, and, I guess, just atheism in general, I found it all started to make sense to me.  This was about a Year ago, by the way.  So, I went through a few month transition period where I studied and read almost all day long trying to find the truth... and I came out an atheist :)

wolf39us

oooh... on his introductory post...

IDK that's pretty touchy.

Hijiri Byakuren

Isn't there a rule about not advertising your shit on this forum until you've been here awhile?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

nilssonsilveus

oh, I'm sorry :( I didn't know you couldn't post a link to your YouTube channel... I mean, do I need to take this down?

nilssonsilveus

ok I edited it- sorry, I didn't know about that rule.

Shiranu

As long as you plan on sticking around and weren't just posting your page and leaving I can't see it being a huge deal.

Anyways, welcome!
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "nilssonsilveus"ok I edited it- sorry, I didn't know about that rule.
Eh, I'm not a mod or anything, I'm just a stickler for rules.

Anyway, welcome. :)
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

Ahhhh...so the Happy temple lied? Don't believe it brother. Pastors never lie about anything. They're certified truth tellers so much many of them have been elected to congress!  :rollin:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Plu

Sal1981

Quote from: "nilssonsilveus"oh, I'm sorry :( I didn't know you couldn't post a link to your YouTube channel... I mean, do I need to take this down?
Quote from: "nilssonsilveus"ok I edited it- sorry, I didn't know about that rule.
The FSM forgives your transgressions and smiles with his noodly appendage upon you self-corrections.

Welcome to AF!  :-D

SGOS

Quote from: "nilssonsilveus"So, I went through a few month transition period where I studied and read almost all day long trying to find the truth... and I came out an atheist :)
Well, there's another project that didn't turn out the way it was supposed to.

Welcome