Innocent movie/tv/news sentances that can be twisted.

Started by Brian37, October 10, 2013, 01:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Innocent movie/tv media sentences you can take out of context and make sound dirty. I was just typing on the computer with Turner Classic Movies on, not really watching it, but passively listening, the movie "The Admirable Chrichton" the guy is on a beach trying to open something and says "It's no use, the damned thing is too tight".
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Solitary

Disney movies are great for this: Under the Sea   "Darling, it's better down where it's wetter. Take it from me!"

Trust in Me   "Slip into silent slumber. Sail on a silver mist. Slowly but surely, your senses will cease to resist. Trust in me. Just in me. Shut your eyes, and trust in me."  

Hades from 'Hercules'  "I need somebody who can... handle him as a man."

Mike from 'Monsters Inc.'  "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me..."

Merlin and Archimedes from 'The Sword in the Stone' Archimedes: Not interested! Merlin: Oh, come, come, come, come now. You're as wet as you can get! Archimedes: No! No, no, no!

Bert and Mary Poppins
Bert: Now's the time, Mary Poppins! No one's lookin'!
Mary Poppins: I have no intention of making a spectacle of myself, thank you.
Bert: Alright, I'll do it myself.

A Whole New World A whole new world(Don't you dare close your eyes!)A hundred thousand things to see(Hold your breath; it gets better.)

Ursula from 'The Little Mermaid' "Don't underestimate the importance of body language."

Mufasa from 'The Lion King' "Let an old pro show you how it's done. Stay low to the ground..."

Jessie from 'Toy Story 2' "When Andy plays with you, it's like, even though you're not moving, you feel like you're alive.

Jafar from 'Aladdin' "Save your breath, Iago. Faster!"

Monsieur D'Arque from 'Beauty and the Beast' "I don't usually leave the asylum in the middle of the night, but he said you'd make it worth my while."

Lucius and Bob from 'The Incredibles'
Lucius: It was fun the first time, but if we keep doing this, we're gonna get...
Bob: We're close! Yeah, baby!
Lucius: ... caught.

:lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Brian37

I used to work for a old folks music radio station. The sponsors sent corporate adds on CD to load into our computer. One add was for an antacid and one of the voices said,

"You know how a hot dog plumps up before it bursts"
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37