Does anyone here subscribe to Vice magazine?

Started by ParaGoomba Slayer, October 09, 2013, 08:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParaGoomba Slayer

I like their Youtube channel, how is the magazine? Worth $45 for a year?

For $45 there better be no ads. Is it filled with ads like most other magazines are?
[size=150]Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision.[/size]

[size=150]Your liberty to swing your fist ends just where my nose begins. This is very simple reasoning that is applied to everything, EXCEPT infant circumcision for some stupid fucking reason.[/size]

SGOS

Is it filled with helpful information and tips at how to be better at vice?   :-D  I used to subscribe to Skiing Magazine.  Every month it would include an instructional tip on how to better execute some aspect of skiing.  It was quite helpful, actually.

Solitary

Right, like how to relax going down a triple black diamond at warp speed with trees on every side trying to jump out at you.  :shock:  :lol:  The feeling of being one with the hill is one of the best feelings I have ever had, very close to skydiving, but way more dangerous in my opinion. Living on the edge is exhilarating isn't it? That's what living is all about---experiences good and bad. I'm going to get drunk and eat a huge steak now, and maybe go hunting for bears with my Bowie Knife. :shock:   :wink:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

SGOS

Quote from: "Solitary"Right, like how to relax going down a triple black diamond at warp speed with trees on every side trying to jump out at you.  :shock:  :lol:  The feeling of being one with the hill is one of the best feelings I have ever had, very close to skydiving, but way more dangerous in my opinion. Living on the edge is exhilarating isn't it? That's what living is all about---experiences good and bad. I'm going to get drunk and eat a huge steak now, and maybe go hunting for bears with my Bowie Knife. :shock:   :wink:  Solitary
That's the ticket!   :-D