Gulf States Develop "Gaydar" to Bar THE GAY From Coming In

Started by The Skeletal Atheist, October 08, 2013, 04:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

All these descriptions of how to detect gayness really seem to fit Pat Robertson to a T.. :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"All these descriptions of how to detect gayness really seem to fit Pat Robertson to a T.. :-k

The only thing that should fit that fuck is a coffin.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"All these descriptions of how to detect gayness really seem to fit Pat Robertson to a T.. :-k

The only thing that should fit that fuck is a coffin.
Did ya see him in the news the other day? Avoiding excessive carbohydrates violates gods law..  Pig out Xtians! God loves heart attacks.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Atheon

How can they tell if someone's gay?

I've known completely straight men and women who appear gay because the way they speak and act fits common stereotypes of gay men and lesbians. I've also known gay men and women who I would never have guessed were gay.

Ignorant, backward countries.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Atheon"Ignorant, backward countries.
There's no need to invoke the Department of Redundancy Department here.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

I can guarantee there is absolutely no way you can tell who's is gay by just looking at them. If you think  fruity acting or feminine looking is a way you are so wrong. I worked with a man that was so fruity guys would whistle at us walking. He had a wife and two children and wasn't gay at all. I went to school with a young man that was very good looking but never acted fruity or gay at all that was. He proved to me by taking me to the gay part of Chicago where he went down (no pun intended) an alley with a man that looked like Kirk Douglas.

I had a friend that was a real gun nut that actually had an arsenal and was a Macho Man former Special forces that hated gays. His favorite music group was Village People until I pointed out to him they were gay. He broke up all their records and threw them in the garbage. I couldn't stop laughing and kidding him about it. He got so mad at me he told me to leave. Stupid as stupid does.  :roll:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Jason78

Quote from: "Solitary"I can guarantee there is absolutely no way you can tell who's is gay by just looking at them.

This!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

GSOgymrat

When it comes to superfluous, inhospitable declarations, Saudi Arabia telling you not to visit is a bit like a hostess telling you not to slurp water from her toilet bowl. - Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian

SilentFutility

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"Well good, fuck you. I didn't really plan on entering your shitty countries anyways.
Me neither. This is as infantile as it is disgusting.

StupidWiz

... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia