News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Never before seen 911 video.

Started by Solitary, October 01, 2013, 02:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4f9_1379750196    We have met the enemy and our world has changed for ever.  :cry:  :roll: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Graniona123

sab

SGOS

History is a record of the activities of man.  Therefore, it will include nonsense.

Johan

There's 3-1/2 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

sab

Quote from: "SGOS"History is a record of the activities of man.  Therefore, it will include nonsense.
It should at least be more than just a few years old.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "Graniona123"Conspiracy, where art thou :D

Johan

Quote from: "Solitary"I thought people here would be interested in footage never seen before, but I never expected to see the comments made about it---it's just a video with people's comments that never new why or how it happen, not a conspiracy theory propaganda video.  :roll:  Solitary
In that case I rescind my previous comments. With the people in the clip saying things like 'the blew up the towers' I incorrectly assumed it had to be a video put together by the conspiracy idiots who were presenting it as further 'proof' that the government blew up the towers. My bad.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Johan

Quote from: "Solitary"I would think since it was live and not edited it was just a video.
But it was edited. The subtitles didn't get there by themselves and all those separate clips didn't end up cut together into one single clip by accident. Somebody put it together. And previous experience has conditioned me to immediately assume conspiracy nuts are involved whenever I hear 'bomb' or 'blew up' in association with 9/11. I just have no patience for that sort of thing anymore I guess.

AtheistMoFo

If y'a'll think THAT is a batshit crazy conspiracy, wait until you get a load of THIS!
[youtube:zpxzzzi1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThLaswlmDSQ[/youtube:zpxzzzi1]
If that ain't a load of bull, goddesses don't make little green apples.
DISCLAIMER: the above just might be the most enlightening 5 minutes of your life.

jumper

AtheistMoFo

Quote from: "jumper"... I don't want to just believe what MSM tells me - about anything.
Obviously you are not American, then.  To an American, it is unpatriotic to doubt the FSM.  I mean MSM.  (Oh, well, same difference!)

jumper

Johan

Quote from: "jumper"one of the few Americans that isn't a sheep
And just like that, your credibility is gone.  :rolleyes:

Insult to Rocks

Quote from: "Johan"
Quote from: "jumper"one of the few Americans that isn't a sheep
And just like that, your credibility is gone.  :rolleyes:
Oh come on "sheeple" don't you know that the Masonic Knights of the Illuminatic Order control everything? They beem mind control waves into our brains, then make us think that Elvis didn't shoot JFK.
 :roll:
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken