News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Never before seen 911 video.

Started by Solitary, October 01, 2013, 02:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feral Atheist

All I saw was a bunch of people that didn't know what the hell they were talking about.
In dog beers I've only had one.

Mandingo

Quote from: Feral Atheist on April 05, 2014, 12:00:01 AM
All I saw was a bunch of people that didn't know what the hell they were talking about.

They were there. You weren't.
Of those two, no guesses who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mandingo on April 08, 2014, 07:55:27 AM
We have evidence and analysis. They had pure and simple panic.
Of those two, I think I'd hedge my bets on those of us looking at the evidence.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Feral Atheist

The most unreliable source of information, the eyewitness.

Did you actually watch it, and your put faith in comments like "my wife said" or "they blew up the supreme court", or "sparks from the steel".

Mandingo

Feral Atheist

Shiranu

Eyewitness is about as low on the list of credible sources as it gets, so... aight, cool story that they were there bro.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mandingo

Quote from: Shiranu on April 09, 2014, 11:16:33 AM
Eyewitness is about as low on the list of credible sources as it gets

Sure, if it's just one or two.
In this case there are thousands, to which you can apply statistics*. Which they didn't. Why not? Because it would have shown what they didn't want to be public knowledge?

*a bona fide scientific tool

Quoteso... aight, cool story that they were there bro.

Yep, they can tell their grandchildren they were there when the administration murdered three thousand of its own citizens* in order to have an excuse to start 2 wars that cost 80.000 more American lives, and over a million of non-Americans'. All for the benefit of the already filthy rich super shareholders â€" read: owners â€" of the military, energy, and finance industries. The multi billionaires.

Money rules in America.
Not the people.
The Supreme Court locked that down once more for good measure this week (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/03/us/politics/supreme-court-ruling-on-campaign-contributions.html?_r=0).

* a socalled 'false flag operation'. A classic in politics and war for millennia. Hitler did it with Poland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident). Putin is doing it, as we speak, in the Ukraine**. The US did it in Vietnam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident). 9/11 Was an updated version of the 'Operation Northwoods' scenario of the early sixties.

**odds are â€" well, not exactly odds of course; actually just following convention â€" this may henceforth go down in history as 'the Lugansk Incident'...
Watch the news. The excuse for Putin to go in 'to protect our Russian brethren from being attacked by the Kiev regime â€" those NATO lovers!' is developing in Lugansk right now. The timers seem to be set for 48 hours from now.
And when the dust has settled Putin will have the Crimea and the north-eastern Ukraine (= huge) back into the Russian (feudal/imperial/communist/fascist) fold/realm.
And a taste for more where that came from.

The multi-billionaires love it.

DunkleSeele

So... looks like Cybercommuter aka AtheistMoFo aka Mandingo is at it again. Forgot again your medications?

Mandingo

Quote from: DunkleSeele on April 10, 2014, 03:48:58 AM
So... looks like Cybercommuter aka AtheistMoFo aka Mandingo is at it again. Forgot again your medications?

Someone's got to tell sheeple like you.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: Mandingo on April 10, 2014, 08:43:16 AM
Someone's got to tell sheeple like you spout total bullshit .
Fixed it for you, shitstain.

Mandingo

Quote from: DunkleSeele on April 10, 2014, 09:53:18 AM
Fixed it for you, shitstain.

Yeah, exactly like 9/11 was fixed.
Tragic that you can't handle reality and have to resort to 1) falsifying evidence, and 2) pathetic name calling as adolescents do.

Very reminiscent of fundamentalist believers!  :D

DunkleSeele

Quote from: Mandingo on April 10, 2014, 10:32:35 AM
Yeah, exactly like 9/11 was fixed.
Tragic that you can't handle reality and have to resort to 1) falsifying evidence, and 2) pathetic name calling as adolescents do.

Very reminiscent of fundamentalist believers!  :D
The only one posting false evidence here is you. You've been already exposed several times and still you come back for more humiliation; how's that for reminding fundamentalist believers?

That said, I'll give you the satisfaction of having the last word, shitstain. I'm not going to answer your crud any more.

Mandingo

Quote from: DunkleSeele on April 10, 2014, 11:02:39 AM
The only one posting false evidence here is you.

Like what?
Sofar you haven't shown any, just vague baseless accusations. Nothing concrete. Because you haven't got anything concrete.

I don't presume to post 'evidence'. Because I wasn't there. I post logic and common sense. But that's of course beyond fundamentalists.

QuoteYou've been already exposed several times

Again baseless, unsupported wishful thinking. A.k.a. nasty claims, and character assassination (a cottage industry in America) but nothing more.
And consequently waaay off the mark.  :D

QuoteI'm not going to answer your crud any more.

The easiest and fastest way out of an uncomfortable, embarrassing conversation.  :D
A.k.a. flight.  :D

Moralnihilist

But I was, I am also a military trained E.O.D., got a counter for that? Yea didn't think so.

Throughout this whole thing you have YET to provide one ounce of EVIDENCE(notice that word there). Your argument boils down to the same thing that the religious nuts throw at us: "I don't know therefore god". Except you are replacing god with conspiracy. The amount of people needed to do what you "think", and I use that word lightly in this case, happened is astounding, KEEPING that amount of people quiet for this long is even more astounding, doing it all in one of the busiest cities in one of the busiest office buildings without ONE person not involved noticing is impossible.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.