Would you like to fly likr iron man?

Started by Solitary, September 27, 2013, 10:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

I've noticed there are a few people here that like new adventures and thrills, here is one for you:

[youtube:3po35tms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ZGI_BkI5Q[/youtube:3po35tms]   Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Poison Tree

I think I'd get motion sick and them be unable to pilot the craft because my vomit would obstruct my view.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

mykcob4

Nah I don't think Ironman is anything like real flying. I like soaring, you know in a powerless glider. That's real flying and there is no hero responsibilities.

Solitary

Quote from: "mykcob4"Nah I don't think Ironman is anything like real flying. I like soaring, you know in a powerless glider. That's real flying and there is no hero responsibilities.

That is one of my regrets that I never did that when I could.   :cry:  I came close to that when I got caught in thermals when parachuting.  :shock:  It's really strange to watch your altimeter show your going up and not down the first time it happens.  8-)  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.