News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

long but well worth the read.

Started by hillbillyatheist, September 29, 2013, 11:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbillyatheist

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/2 ... -Americans

its a long detailed article about the GOP obstruction and misinformation campaign and how they're hurting their own people.

read it. pass it on.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Solitary

The comments made say it all ignorance verses knowledge and having a heart.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

josephpalazzo

Thanks for the link.

The GOP adopted their doctrine of obstructionism in February of 2009, right after Obama had  addressed Congress in his state of the Union in January 2009. Sadly, the people who voted in November 2008 for him, did not show up in 2010, opening the door to the Tea Party. With the threat of government shutdown looming, we have a GOP entrenched to make Obama looked like the worst president ever. Hope that Obama will wise up and refuse to negotiate with these radicals. If the GOP is sworn to bring the country down, let them do it. Too many Americans are just apathetic, and need to wake up and smell the coffee. If they don't show up to vote and throw these scumbags out of power, they deserve what's coming their way.

hillbillyatheist

Only problem is people like me suffer along side the idiots who vote for these treacherous shitheads.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here