The 99% Owe “A Debt of Gratitude” to the 1%: Harry Binswange

Started by _Xenu_, September 25, 2013, 11:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Fuck! And all this time I thought they received their 'just' rewards..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Fuck! And all this time I thought they received their 'just' rewards..
Some people can never be satisfied.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Solitary

What arrogant bastards! They exploit the working man and expect to be rewarded even more money by not paying taxes. These jerks don't realize if it wasn't for the working man they exploit they wouldn't be rich or have all the material toys they have to fill their empty hearts. What ungrateful bastards. The must have gone to the Donald Trump School of How to be an ungrateful Jerk by being so full of themselves. :evil:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Most of the 1% are not innovators but robber barons who were given their wealth through inheritance or through dubious business methods. Romney is a prime example. He got an education paid for, an exemption from military service, and ins through his wealthy father into all manner of business dealings. Fuck him and fuck the rest of the 1%.

The Whit

GUYS!  I FOUND THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY!

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ti ... 32783.html

Related to the initial post:

QuoteWatch the video above to see how Binswanger responds and check out who he ranks as the most influential person of all time: Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein or Mother Teresa?
The fact that either of those two are influential people is a bad thing.
"Death can not be killed." -brq

Smartmarzipan

QuoteThe former college professor and board member of the Ayn Rand Institute wrote an incendiary column this month in Forbes, arguing that "the community should give back to the wealth-creators" and the world should be indebted to the rich and powerful for "their enormous contributions to our standard of living."

Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Minimalist

QuoteThe former college professor and board member of the Ayn Rand Institute

That explains this douchebag.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken