News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Need advice !!!!

Started by Makinchou, September 24, 2013, 12:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makinchou

Good time of day!
 I look  stating at  http://www.atheistforums.com/   excellent attendance, help, pliz what program  how to advance software   own site and  traffic to attract?
 I would appreciate your advice!

MrsSassyPants

If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

Plu

He wants to know how to attract visitors to his own forum.

mykcob4

So basically you want to SPAM on this forum and for us to tell you how to do it....right?

aitm

When one is stumped for answers to anything, they come here. Wear the sign proudly and give em an answer.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jason78

Quote from: "Makinchou"Need advice !!!!

Boy did you ever walk into the wrong place!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Colanth

No,  I think he came to the right place.

The software is called phpBB.  It's at https://www.phpbb.com/downloads/  It's free, but you should know at least a little about running a website before you try to install and run it.

As far as driving traffic to your site, it takes time, and it takes a site that people want to go to.  You can't force people to visit a site they're not interested in, and you can't keep people away from a site they want to visit.  There's no trick to driving traffic to a forum.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Plu

Uhm, he has a link in his signature that point to a russian website that seems to sell a 'product' that is basically spambots that will spread links to your pages across the internet on forums. I'm not so sure we need to keep this guy around.

I think it's just a spambot.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Makinchou"I would appreciate your advice!