News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sexual Jihad

Started by billhilly, September 20, 2013, 01:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billhilly

QuoteA number of Tunisian girls who had travelled to Syria to perform "sexual jihad" there have returned back home pregnant, Tunisian Interior Minister Lotfi Bin Jeddo said on Thursday.

The Tunisian girls "are (sexually) swapped between 20, 30, and 100 rebels and they come back bearing the fruit of sexual contacts in the name of sexual jihad and we are silent doing nothing and standing idle," the non-partisan minister said during an address to the National Constituent Assembly.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety ... gnant.html

The comments on the article are interesting.  Am I the only one who thinks 'Sexual Jihad' would make a great band name?

Smartmarzipan

Quote from: "billhilly"
QuoteA number of Tunisian girls who had travelled to Syria to perform "sexual jihad" there have returned back home pregnant, Tunisian Interior Minister Lotfi Bin Jeddo said on Thursday.

The Tunisian girls "are (sexually) swapped between 20, 30, and 100 rebels and they come back bearing the fruit of sexual contacts in the name of sexual jihad and we are silent doing nothing and standing idle," the non-partisan minister said during an address to the National Constituent Assembly.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety ... gnant.html

The comments on the article are interesting.  Am I the only one who thinks 'Sexual Jihad' would make a great band name?

This reminds of white supremacist women who say it's their duty to pop out as many pure white babies as they can.

Dumbshits.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Solitary

I hope the Jihadist have VD, accept for the babies.  :cry:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

LikelyToBreak

More proof Islam has more respect for its' women than those infidels in the west.

Triple Nine

Wut? I thought he can't have premarital sex in Islam. Either way, proof that people make no sense.
Playing: Skullgirls
On hold: Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
Pokemon X & Y (3DS)
Whenever I get my GODDAMNED 3DS back  \":evil:\"
Religion, Nationalism, and Racism is all under the evil wing of Conservatism and preservation of useless traditions!

Shiranu

That meme where the guy has the, "wtf" face?

Yeah, I just made that... sexual jihad? What? I... but... why?

I mean, I get WHY, but what is their excuse?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

SGOS

Sometimes you just want to have sex.  Sometimes you just want a jihad.  And then you go to Heaven.  It's not necessary to understand it.  It's Islam.

LikelyToBreak

Triple Nine, Muslims can have multiple wives and divorce is easy.  So, a man pays a woman a dowry, they marry for 2 hours and then divorce.  Problem solved.  These women are not whores.  Their just dedicated but divorced wives of the Jihadists.  The brats they push out in nine months are proof of how dedicated to Islam their mothers are.  And the Jihadists get to know that maybe their genes are being carried on if they die.  Not to mention the nice mini honeymoon.

And yes, proof that people make no sense.

AllPurposeAtheist

Wow..they beat me to my planned new business venture, IslamicFuckBuddies.com. :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.