"Holy" water is contaminated with poop!

Started by ApostateLois, September 16, 2013, 12:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ApostateLois

HAHAHAHAHHAAA! //http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2419851/Not-pure-Most-holy-water-contaminated-faecal-matter-harmful-health.html I find it hilarious that the water blessed by God contains germs that make people sick. Is this just one of God's little jokes?

QuoteAustrian researchers have discovered that church fonts contain very high levels of bacteria and a majority of water samples from holy sources contain fecal matter.

Experts from the Institute of Hygiene and Applied Immunology at the Medical University of Vienna analyzed the water in 21 holy springs in Austria and in 18 fonts in Vienna at various times during the year, the Daily Mail reported.

They found that 86 percent of water samples from holy sources contain fecal matter, and every milliliter of holy water contained up to 62 million bacteria, none of it safe to drink.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

stromboli

"and let us, therefore, sprinkle it on the heads of newborn children to baptize them into a new world of disease and death......"

Valigarmander

ApostateLois

Christians are no smarter than those Hindus who bathe in the stinking, filthy Ganges River in the belief it will cleanse them.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Valigarmander"I always knew holy water was full of shit.

Wakka wakka wakka!  =D>  :lol:

LikelyToBreak

You have to admit, it makes sense.  Or did I mean scents?  :-k   Well, no never mind.  Aphid poop or poopy holy water, it is all blessed by God.

kilodelta

Family Guy had an episode where Stewie got sick from tainted holy water...
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

AllPurposeAtheist

It might be OK if mixed with good bourbon and you were on a month long bender..but even then.... I'll have to pass.
It's not the holy shit in it, but I've tasted Texas water before and friends, it's not good.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Beat me to it...

stromboli

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"

Wakka wakka wakka!  =D>  :lol:

The correct spelling is Wocka! Wocka! Wocka!

ApostateLois

Reminds me of one of the best commercials ever:

[youtube:nue1ibvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVzrpMzfBj0[/youtube:nue1ibvc]

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "ApostateLois"Reminds me of one of the best commercials ever:

Writer posted a YouTube video
There is no way this is real.^

and then I googled it. and you can actually buy it. They'll sell anything won't they  :rollin:

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

aitm

Yeah, I posted that on FB with "Holy water full of crap" and proceed to laugh my butt off. Now I get to see how many "friends" I pissed on.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

ApostateLois

I feel sorry for all the little babies and children being baptized in toxic water. They'll get sick, and the parents will have no idea why.