President Obama PLANNED Russia-Syria Situation?

Started by Shiranu, September 16, 2013, 04:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Oh, I know Obama has faced  A LOT of racism. I've heard more than one person refer to him as a "nigger" in my presence. Do not assume that I turn a blind eye to racism. I've seen how ugly it can be up close and personal. I live in goddamn Appalachia. But I think you should take your own advice and "examine your own thoughts". Are you positive you're not jumping the gun and calling people racist because they have a problem with a powerful authority figure? I think you see fault where there is none.

This seems to be special pleading for the members of this forum. I hope not. Racism exists everywhere, including among atheists, and this forum has its share of racists just by the vicious unfounded attacks on Obama that often pop up always from the same people. Anyway, I don't think this conversation will lead to anything more, and I appreciate your comments.

Shiranu

"Insanity: Accusing people of being racist over and over again without evidence and expecting people to believe you." - Albert Einstein (I might have paraphrased...)
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: "Smartmarzipan"Oh, I know Obama has faced  A LOT of racism. I've heard more than one person refer to him as a "nigger" in my presence. Do not assume that I turn a blind eye to racism. I've seen how ugly it can be up close and personal. I live in goddamn Appalachia. But I think you should take your own advice and "examine your own thoughts". Are you positive you're not jumping the gun and calling people racist because they have a problem with a powerful authority figure? I think you see fault where there is none.

Yes but.  I also recall during the 2008 election, people were so disgusted by the Republicans that a pollster in Appalachia encountered the response "I'm voting for the n*gger."
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

RaymanZ

I am just amazed hearing that Obama might support terrorists. Since he has a brother who is linked to "The muslim brotherhood".
There has also been claims that his administration has given the terrorists 8 Billion dollars. In that case, this make George W Bush looks like a genius.
//http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-secret-8-billion-bribe-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/
I hope there will be no war, there doesn't need too. Otherwise, this will only help the terrorists.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "RaymanZ"I am just amazed hearing that Obama might support terrorists. Since he has a brother who is linked to "The muslim brotherhood".
There has also been claims that his administration has given the terrorists 8 Billion dollars. In that case, this make George W Bush looks like a genius.
//http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-secret-8-billion-bribe-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/
I hope there will be no war, there doesn't need too. Otherwise, this will only help the terrorists.

Hello, are you Michelle Bachman?

RaymanZ

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"
Quote from: "RaymanZ"I am just amazed hearing that Obama might support terrorists. Since he has a brother who is linked to "The muslim brotherhood".

Who's "Michelle Bachman" :)

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "RaymanZ"

Who's "Michelle Bachman" :)

The woman in Congress, once in the run for the GOP presidential nomination, who firmly believes in that shit.

Well, are you or not?

RaymanZ

Hello, are you Michelle Bachman?[/quote]

Who's "Michelle Bachman" :)[/quote]

The woman in Congress, once in the run for the GOP presidential nomination, who firmly believes in that shit.

Well, are you or not?[/quote]

Can't say i know anything about her. But i am against the war in Syria. Do you wish for Islamic Syria. Just curious?

RaymanZ

QuoteWho's "Michelle Bachman" :)

Well, are you or not?

Can't say i know anything about her. But i am against the war in Syria. Do you wish for Islamic Syria. Just curious?

josephpalazzo

Well, are you or not?

I'm not sure I can take you seriously when you've posted a link that is batshit crazy about Obama giving $8 Billions to Morsi from an article that is plagued with, IF THIS IS TRUE, meaning it's all made up, and you took the bait.

RaymanZ

Well, are you or not?

I'm not sure I can take you seriously when you've posted a link that is batshit crazy about Obama giving $8 Billions to Morsi from an article that is plagued with, IF THIS IS TRUE, meaning it's all made up, and you took the bait.

But even so... the war is real. Or atleast they plan to attack Syria, which means...
I'm just going to send a video. Maybe you have seen it. But here. :)
//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnk_wQ2A8j0

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "RaymanZ"Can't say i know anything about her. But i am against the war in Syria. Do you wish for Islamic Syria. Just curious?

But even so... the war is real. Or atleast they plan to attack Syria, which means...
I'm just going to send a video. Maybe you have seen it. But here. :)
//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnk_wQ2A8j0

Obama threathened to attack Syria after it used chemical weapons, and as a result, the UN is dismantling Syria's chemical weapons. What's your beef?

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: "RaymanZ"Can't say i know anything about her. But i am against the war in Syria. Do you wish for Islamic Syria. Just curious?

Yes, he supports the neoconservative position on Syria.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

RaymanZ

QuoteObama threathened to attack Syria after it used chemical weapons, and as a result, the UN is dismantling Syria's chemical weapons. What's your beef?

Well, aslong as there are no war to help Islam to get more power. That's basically my concern.
But it is good news hearing that chemical weapons are being dismantled.

RaymanZ

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"

Yes, he supports the neoconservative position on Syria.

lol