New Theory On Big Bang May Solve Unanswered Questions

Started by stromboli, September 13, 2013, 10:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason78

Quote from: "Colanth"Unless that started when a 5-dimensional star went nova, which would be turtles all the way down again.

Having trouble just visualising a 4 dimensional star at the moment.  I can't imagine what 5 degrees of freedom would be like.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Solitary

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "Colanth"Unless that started when a 5-dimensional star went nova, which would be turtles all the way down again.

Having trouble just visualising a 4 dimensional star at the moment.  I can't imagine what 5 degrees of freedom would be like.

Maybe this will help: [youtube:2g8h1iz7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUcgttb1Ph4[/youtube:2g8h1iz7]  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Atheon

But who caused the 4D star to collapse? Gaaaaaaaaaawdd!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"How does one stand on their head when it is up their ass anyway?

Colanth

Quote from: "Jason78"Having trouble just visualising a 4 dimensional star at the moment.  I can't imagine what 5 degrees of freedom would be like.
Don't feel bad - John Flatlander can't imagine what standing "up" would be like.  To a being with 5 degrees of freedom, the extra dimensions would be mundane.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.