News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Started by Fidel_Castronaut, September 11, 2013, 05:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fidel_Castronaut

Hullo :)

I'm after a new avatar and, not being a wizz on photoshop and other such software, I was wondering if anyone would be charitable enough to lend me a very small amount of their time? :)

I wish to have the following picture amended to have small and subtle light animations where the seeming window lights already exist. I've tried on GIMP and managed to get some decent results, but not to the standard I think looks nice:

The most difficult thing however is getting a quality looking image to the dimensions and size that this forum will allow. :|

I really appreicate any help anyone can provide :)
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Solitary

Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"Hullo :)

I'm after a new avatar and, not being a wizz on photoshop and other such software, I was wondering if anyone would be charitable enough to lend me a very small amount of their time? :)

I wish to have the following picture amended to have small and subtle light animations where the seeming window lights already exist. I've tried on GIMP and managed to get some decent results, but not to the standard I think looks nice:

[ Image ]

The most difficult thing however is getting a quality looking image to the dimensions and size that this forum will allow. :|

I really appreicate any help anyone can provide :)

I'll talk to my son who did my avatar and see if he will help you. He has a lot of physical and mental issues, so it might take some time. That would be a cool avatar! I always liked that the lights formed a cross.  :twisted: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Fidel_Castronaut

Cheers Sol (and your son, naturally), that'd be great.

No rush at all. My current avatar is the best I could do :S

Solitary

Quote from: "Harbinger"Cheers Sol (and your son, naturally), that'd be great.

No rush at all. My current avatar is the best I could do :S

He said he would do it. He's at his doctors office now. He said you will like what he does with it. Solitary

Fidel_Castronaut

Give my thanks to him in advance :)

Solitary

Quote from: "Harbinger"Give my thanks to him in advance :)

See if you like this one:  Solitary

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Solitary"

See if you like this one:[ Image ]  Solitary

The most impressive thing about that is the guy's hand trying to protect his face. That's sweet.

Again, thank your son Sol, and apologise that I can't give him anything aside my thanks. Awesome a stranger would take time out like that.

Solitary

Quote from: "Harbinger"
Quote from: "Solitary"

See if you like this one:[ Image ]  Solitary

The most impressive thing about that is the guy's hand trying to protect his face. That's sweet.

Again, thank your son Sol, and apologise that I can't give him anything aside my thanks. Awesome a stranger would take time out like that.

It's a shame you can't see the original. All the little lights are blue and form a cross that don't show up in the smaller size.

This is the original: Solitary

Fidel_Castronaut

Saved to my computer :) Again, can't thank you and your son enough :)

Solitary

Quote from: "Harbinger"Saved to my computer :) Again, can't thank you and your son enough :)

We are both glad you like it! Even when my son was a little boy he was always kind and a gentleman, even when other kids or even adults weren't to him because he has scoliosis (hunchback). It seems like some people don't understand how lucky they are to be just like everyone else with too much self esteem making them jerks.  :roll:  Solitary