News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why do YOU hate religion?

Started by zarus tathra, September 08, 2013, 12:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "brq"Even the chair you re sitting on right now is not be made by itself--there is one carpenter of it-,
How would the human -that is trillion times complex than that chair- does not have creator?
Now i give another example,think that we enter one drugstore.there are a lot of drugs that composed of chemicals that are gathered in some specific proportions.(0.05 mg from chemical A 0.01, from B material like that)if one material's proportion is put wrongly that drug does not show it's effect.ok?
now we also think that tubes of drug's material are in another room.now if suppose that the drug is composed of by falling these tubes by the effect of wind and come together in some specific proportions and become drug in  that  way.it can't be ?right?
now,in just the same way every human,plant and animal is like drug that is composed of elements that gathered in some specific proportions.for example,the human has nearly 60 elements,one Cu element's proportion would not be in the specific level , human can not live normally.
how can we can't accept the drug is composed randomly--there is one chemist to do it--
in just the same way,that human cannot be composed without one GOd,we call it ALLAH.

One another thing..

There can't be two manager in the school,there can't be two reeve in one village.if they would be then there would be chaos.Seeing that there is excellent harmony in the universe WITHOUT HUMAN's DISTURBING EFFECTS ,then there must be one creator if we are to accept creator.? m writing more if you want
Pure, unadulterated argument from ignorance.

Are you trolling or looking for enlightenment?

If you're looking for enlightenment:
If you really can't see how complexity can arise from non-complexity without a designer (a watch without a watchmaker) then I highly recommend you read "The Blind Watchmaker" by Richard Dawkins. "Your Inner Fish" by Neil Shubin and "The Greatest Show on Earth" by Richard Dawkins are also excellent reads. Of course, any introductory textbooks on evolution would also help you out.

If your trolling, piss-off.
"We should admire Prometheus, not Zues...Job, not Jehovah. Becoming a god, or godlike being, is selling out to the enemy. From the Greeks to the Norse to the Garden of Eden, gods are capricious assholes with impulse control problems. Joining their ranks would be a step down."

From "Radiant" by James Alan Gardner

Hijiri Byakuren

Perhaps the religious are happier because they're less aware of how much the world sucks. The obvious problem, here, being that they're unwilling or unable to fix the problems making it suck to begin with.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"Perhaps the religious are happier because they're less aware of how much the world sucks. The obvious problem, here, being that they're unwilling or unable to fix the problems making it suck to begin with.
In many cases they're the root cause of the suckage.
"We should admire Prometheus, not Zues...Job, not Jehovah. Becoming a god, or godlike being, is selling out to the enemy. From the Greeks to the Norse to the Garden of Eden, gods are capricious assholes with impulse control problems. Joining their ranks would be a step down."

brq

--The one air atom does the mission of transporting of trillions of radio,wireless,sound signals.Also it makes the transportation of image an heat.So one mindless air atom does trillions of work at the same time while one smart human can not do three or four work at the same time.
This shows that these works are done to air to air atoms by POWERFUL ONE.This is the case since powerless small things can only do big jobs by relying on powerful one.for example:at war, one soldier can captive enemies' general by taking power from his uniform,thus his army,thus his state.in just the same way, one germ can overthrow one elephant by the permission of GOD which we call it ALLAH.

--Another obvious poof that there is God is that unconscious things move like conscious and do conscious actions.For example,the sun does not think that I must enlighten the people to work in day time and disappear to provide them rest.As per one mindless object can not think all of these ,there is ONE POWER thinking all of these and commanding the sun at the same time.

Also you can check out that link .one of my friend's video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDZNBy8MdFA
and another web site that i came across on the net
http://scienceislam.com/index.php
and also look for a book called "Risale i Nur Collection,WORDS,Said Nursi"
http://www.nur.gen.tr/en.html#leftmenu= ... =The+Words
i'M writing more if you want.

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "brq"--The one air atom does the mission of transporting of trillions of radio,wireless,sound signals.Also it makes the transportation of image an heat.So one mindless air atom does trillions of work at the same time while one smart human can not do three or four work at the same time.
This shows that these works are done to air to air atoms by POWERFUL ONE.This is the case since powerless small things can only do big jobs by relying on powerful one.for example:at war, one soldier can captive enemies' general by taking power from his uniform,thus his army,thus his state.in just the same way, one germ can overthrow one elephant by the permission of GOD which we call it ALLAH.

--Another obvious poof that there is God is that unconscious things move like conscious and do conscious actions.For example,the sun does not think that I must enlighten the people to work in day time amd disappear to provide them rest.As per one mindless object can not think all of these ,there is ONE POWER thinking all of these and commanding the sun at the same time.

Do you really think the sun disappears at night just because you can't see it? Wow. Air molecules have NOTHING to do with radio waves (wireless is radio). If it did, we couldn't communicate with the international space station.

You have absolutely no understanding of how the physical world actually works do you?

I have a suggestion for you. Educate yourself. Seriously, drag you mind out of the superstitious darkness it's buried in and get educated.

Also, still waiting for your proof of a one true god. Or any god. I'd settle for a really powerful, god-like super-being. Not allegory, or hyperbole or anecdotes. Testable, verifiable evidence. Got any of that?

brq

O man! You should be aware that there are certain phrases which are commonly used and   imply  unbelief.  The  believers  also  use  them,  but  without  realizing  their implications. We shall explain three of the most important of them.

The First: "Causes create this."

The Second: "It forms itself; it comes into existence and later ceases to exist." The Third: "It is natural; nature necessitates and creates it."
Indeed, since beings exist and this cannot be denied, and since each being comes into existence in a wise and artistic fashion, and since each is not outside time but is being continuously renewed, then, O falsifier of the truth,  you  are bound to say either that the causes in the world create beings, for example,  this animal;  that  is  to  say,  it  comes into  existence through the coming together  of causes,  or  that  it  forms  itself,  or  that  its  coming  into  existence  is  a requirement and necessary effect of nature, or that it is created through the power of One All-Powerful and All-Glorious. Since reason can find no way apart from these four, if the first three are definitely proved to be impossible, invalid and absurd, the way of divine unity, which is the fourth way, will necessarily and self-evidently and without doubt or suspicion, be proved true.

THE FIRST WAY

This to  imagine  that  the  formation and  existence of things,  creatures, occurs through the coming together of causes in the universe. We shall mention only three of its numerous impossibilities.

First Impossibility

Imagine there is a pharmacy in which are found hundreds of jars and phials filled with quite different substances. A living potion and a living remedy are required from those medicaments. So we go to the pharmacy and see that they are to be found there in abundance,  yet in great variet y. We examine each of the potions and see that the ingredients have been taken in varying but precise amounts from each of the jars and phials, one ounce from this,  three from that, seven from the next, and so on. If one ounce too much or too little had been taken, the potion would not have been living and would not have displayed its special quality.  Next, we study the living remedy. Again, the ingredients have been taken from the jars in a particular measure so that if even the most minute amount too much or too little had been taken, the remedy would have lost its special property.

Now, although the jars number more than fifty, the ingredients have been taken from each according to measures and amounts that are all different. Is it in any way possible or  probable that the phials and jars should have been knocked over by a strange coincidence or sudden gust of wind and that only the precise, though different, amounts that had been taken  from each of them should have been spilt, and then arranged themselves and come together to form the remedy? Is there anything more superstitious, impossible and absurd than this? If an ass could speak, it would say: "I cannot accept this idea!", and would gallop off!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "brq"--The one air atom does the mission of transporting of trillions of radio,wireless,sound signals.Also it makes the transportation of image an heat.So one mindless air atom does trillions of work at the same time while one smart human can not do three or four work at the same time.

--Another obvious poof that there is God is that unconscious things move like conscious and do conscious actions.For example,the sun does not think that I must enlighten the people to work in day time and disappear to provide them rest.As per one mindless object can not think all of these ,there is ONE POWER thinking all of these and commanding the sun at the same time.

These are not proofs. These are arguments from ignorance.

I shall see your links and raise you three actual science-related links:

http://www.nasa.gov/
http://www.talkorigins.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Science

This list, though by no means complete, should keep you occupied for awhile if you're actually interested in learning about the universe and how it works.

brq

Similarly,  each  living  being  may  be  likened  to  the  living  potion  in  the comparison, and each plant to a living remedy. For they are composed of matter that has been taken in most precise measure from truly numerous and truly various substances. If these are attributed to causes and the elements and it is claimed, "Causes created  these," it is unreasonable, impossible and absurd a hundred times over, just as it was to  claim that the potion in the pharmacy came into existence through the phials being knocked over; by accident.

I n  S h o r t : The vital substances in this vast pharmacy of the universe, which are measured on the scales of divine determining and decree of the All-Wise and Pre- Eternal One,  can only come into  existence through a  boundless  wisdom, infinite knowledge and all-encompassing will. The unfortunate person who declares that they are the work of blind, deaf and innumerable elements and causes and natures, which stream like floods; and the foolish, delirious person who claims that that wondrous remedy poured itself out when the  phials were knocked over and formed itself, are certainly  unreasonable  and  nonsensical.   Indeed,  such  denial  and  unbelief  is  a senseless absurdity.

now , please read carefully.you 'll be convinced and see also http://www.nur.gen.tr/en.html#leftmenu= ... 09+edition)&Page=234

Hijiri Byakuren

Apparently you're just here to preach.

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "brq"O man! You should be aware that there are certain phrases which are commonly used and   imply  unbelief.  The  believers  also  use  them,  but  without  realizing  their implications. We shall explain three of the most important of them.

The First: "Causes create this."

The Second: "It forms itself; it comes into existence and later ceases to exist." The Third: "It is natural; nature necessitates and creates it."
Indeed, since beings exist and this cannot be denied, and since each being comes into existence in a wise and artistic fashion, and since each is not outside time but is being continuously renewed, then, O falsifier of the truth,  you  are bound to say either that the causes in the world create beings, for example,  this animal;  that  is  to  say,  it  comes into  existence through the coming together  of causes,  or  that  it  forms  itself,  or  that  its  coming  into  existence  is  a requirement and necessary effect of nature, or that it is created through the power of One All-Powerful and All-Glorious. Since reason can find no way apart from these four, if the first three are definitely proved to be impossible, invalid and absurd, the way of divine unity, which is the fourth way, will necessarily and self-evidently and without doubt or suspicion, be proved true.

THE FIRST WAY

This to  imagine  that  the  formation and  existence of things,  creatures, occurs through the coming together of causes in the universe. We shall mention only three of its numerous impossibilities.

First Impossibility

Imagine there is a pharmacy in which are found hundreds of jars and phials filled with quite different substances. A living potion and a living remedy are required from those medicaments. So we go to the pharmacy and see that they are to be found there in abundance,  yet in great variet y. We examine each of the potions and see that the ingredients have been taken in varying but precise amounts from each of the jars and phials, one ounce from this,  three from that, seven from the next, and so on. If one ounce too much or too little had been taken, the potion would not have been living and would not have displayed its special quality.  Next, we study the living remedy. Again, the ingredients have been taken from the jars in a particular measure so that if even the most minute amount too much or too little had been taken, the remedy would have lost its special property.

Now, although the jars number more than fifty, the ingredients have been taken from each according to measures and amounts that are all different. Is it in any way possible or  probable that the phials and jars should have been knocked over by a strange coincidence or sudden gust of wind and that only the precise, though different, amounts that had been taken  from each of them should have been spilt, and then arranged themselves and come together to form the remedy? Is there anything more superstitious, impossible and absurd than this? If an ass could speak, it would say: "I cannot accept this idea!", and would gallop off!
I see you're still providing no evidence. Got any? Bullshit we get aplenty around here. Please, no more of that.

Please provide some evidence of your claims:
One true god
No real happiness without religion.

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "brq"Similarly,  each  living  being  may  be  likened  to  the  living  potion  in  the comparison, and each plant to a living remedy. For they are composed of matter that has been taken in most precise measure from truly numerous and truly various substances. If these are attributed to causes and the elements and it is claimed, "Causes created  these," it is unreasonable, impossible and absurd a hundred times over, just as it was to  claim that the potion in the pharmacy came into existence through the phials being knocked over; by accident.

I n  S h o r t : The vital substances in this vast pharmacy of the universe, which are measured on the scales of divine determining and decree of the All-Wise and Pre- Eternal One,  can only come into  existence through a  boundless  wisdom, infinite knowledge and all-encompassing will. The unfortunate person who declares that they are the work of blind, deaf and innumerable elements and causes and natures, which stream like floods; and the foolish, delirious person who claims that that wondrous remedy poured itself out when the  phials were knocked over and formed itself, are certainly  unreasonable  and  nonsensical.   Indeed,  such  denial  and  unbelief  is  a senseless absurdity.

now , please read carefully.you 'll be convinced and see also http://www.nur.gen.tr/en.html#leftmenu= ... 09+edition)&Page=234
Still no evidence.

brq

My very dear and loyal brothers!

My brothers, I observed in a subtle point concerning God's unity, which suddenly became clear while studying the page of the air on a journey of the imagination and mind, that is, in the word HE (HU) in the phrases THERE IS NO GOD BUT HE, and, SAY HE IS GOD, (and that was only in its material aspect) that the way of belief is infinitely easy, easy to the point of being necessary, and that the way of misguidance and associating partners with God is infinitely difficult, so difficult as to be impossible. I shall explain that long and extensive point with an extremely brief indication.

Yes, if soil, one handful of which can act as a flower-pot for hundreds of plants in turn, is attributed to nature or causes, it becomes necessary either for there to be present in such a handful hundreds of immaterial machines, indeed, machines and factories to the number of the plants, or for each particle of that small amount of soil to know how to make all those different plants together with their different characteristics and living organs; quite simply, each would have to possess infinite knowledge and limitless power like a god.

The same is true for the air, which is a place of maximum manifestation of the Divine will and command; either there would have to be present on a minute scale in each of its molecules, in each waft of wind, each breath, and in the tiny amount air expended with the word HE, the innumerable different exchanges, centres, receivers and transmitters of all the telephones, telegraphs and radios in the world so that each could perform those innumerable acts at the same time; or else, each particle of each molecule of air exhaled with HE, and indeed of the element air, would have to possess abilities and personalities to the number of all the different telephone users, telegraphers, and those who speak on the radio, and know all their different languages, and broadcast them to the other particles at the same time. For such a situation is actually apparent, and every bit of air possesses that ability. Thus, in the ways of the unbelievers, Naturalists, and Materialists not one impossibility, but impossibilities and difficulties are clearly apparent to the number of molecules of air.

brq

I saw that the World of Similitudes is all the time taking innumerable photographs without confusing them, and that each photograph contains innumerable events occurring in this world. I understood that it was a gigantic camera, and a vast cinema of the hereafter thousands of times larger than the world for showing in eternal theatres the fruits of the transitory and impermanent states and lives of ephemeral beings, for showing to those enjoying everlasting bliss in Paradise scenes from their old memories and adventures in this world.1

While the faculties of memory and imagination, which are two proofs, two small examples, and two points of both the Preserved Tablet and the World of Similitudes situated in man's head, are as tiny as lentils, within them are written in perfect order and without being mixed up as much information as may be contained in a large library. This proves decisively that large examples of those faculties are the World of Similitudes and the Preserved Tablet.

It is definite and certain with 'knowledge of certainty' that the elements of air and water, and the element air and water like seminal fluid in particular, are far superior to the element of earth, and are written with more wisdom and will, and with the pen of Divine Determining and Power, and that it is completely impossible for chance, blind force, deaf nature, and lifeless and aimless causes to interfere in them, and that they are a page of the pen of Power and the wisdom of the All-Wise One of Glory.

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "brq"I saw that the World of Similitudes is all the time taking innumerable photographs without confusing them, and that each photograph contains innumerable events occurring in this world. I understood that it was a gigantic camera, and a vast cinema of the hereafter thousands of times larger than the world for showing in eternal theatres the fruits of the transitory and impermanent states and lives of ephemeral beings, for showing to those enjoying everlasting bliss in Paradise scenes from their old memories and adventures in this world.1

While the faculties of memory and imagination, which are two proofs, two small examples, and two points of both the Preserved Tablet and the World of Similitudes situated in man's head, are as tiny as lentils, within them are written in perfect order and without being mixed up as much information as may be contained in a large library. This proves decisively that large examples of those faculties are the World of Similitudes and the Preserved Tablet.

It is definite and certain with 'knowledge of certainty' that the elements of air and water, and the element air and water like seminal fluid in particular, are far superior to the element of earth, and are written with more wisdom and will, and with the pen of Divine Determining and Power, and that it is completely impossible for chance, blind force, deaf nature, and lifeless and aimless causes to interfere in them, and that they are a page of the pen of Power and the wisdom of the All-Wise One of Glory.
Proselytizing and spam. You're only hear to preach your ignorance to people far more educated than you ever wish to become. Good luck with that. Hope you have fun, until the mods shut you down.

Evidence or shut the fuck up!

brq

you don't need to be angry,read slowly and think about them,you'll understand,be relax,we just compare our ideas in a polite way

LOOK,you get egg from chick,milk from cow right.
now we look does chick has wisdom ,will or compassion to us? the answer is no.
then there is ONE  having will,wisdom and compassion to you give this egg by showing this chick as a curtain.

--When we look,the camel's knees are callous so that it does not affected by the hot ground when it kneels down.
the camel's nose is designed  not affected by the sandstorms.
the camel's foot are webbed so that it does not sink to the sand of desert.
Now we look,in that place,there would be horse ,zebra or the other kind of animal if there is ONE who choose and create according to desert conditions.

--One thing does exist or does not exist.So, possibility of existing one thing is 50 percent.But the possibility does not cause one thing to exist.Seeing that a lot of things do exist,then one power cause them to exist.