News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why do YOU hate religion?

Started by zarus tathra, September 08, 2013, 12:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plu

Quotei mean living properly in terms of living morally or socially( relationships among people etc.)

According to the happiness index, atheist countries are actually better at this than religious ones.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "brq"I don't.Since religion and belief of God makes people to live properly. One can not live like an animal since he has mind different from animal and  have missions and religion teaches that missions.If we are to encompass the subject,people carry both past's regrets and future's worries and thus,cannot take the pleasure of that moment but animal has no mind and take pleasure of everything without thinking.Also,if we look again animals every one of them work greatly .for example,if we ask one cow,what are you doing?you don't play football,you don't drink beer, you live like a cow.why do you come to world?then the cow would say.go open the refrigerator .milk,meat,cheese from me.you make shoes and belts from my leather,you cannot tie your pant without me.Then it would say "What are you doing here?your meat is not eat you don't have milk and so on.Then we understand that we can not do what the animals do but we can think about them,and infer that if one cow does not have compassion,knowledge and love for us then milk is given to us by SOMEONE ELSE -who has compassion&knowledge-creates the cow at the same time and worship that creator and follow what that creator wants from us.
I can't tell if this guy is trolling or just very stupid, but either way he has made an enemy of Grammar Nazis everywhere.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Plu

I dunno. Based on his arguments I've kinda pegged him as a child. I've heard this argument before and it's usually made to children.

Of course it's totally possible that he's a lot older and just never advanced beyond this level.

brq

Quote from: "Plu"
Quotei mean living properly in terms of living morally or socially( relationships among people etc.)

According to the happiness index, atheist countries are actually better at this than religious ones.

--
 the statistics can not tell what the people feels inside, one is not happy when he says i'm happy.There are a lot of people who looks like happy but not that happy inside of him.And one atheist can not be happy as much as one believing God since atheist believe that"?'m gonna go nothing after death",but the other says" how much hardships I confront here is nothing I will go a place that is trillions time better than that world" and feels always happy inside himself.Although he seems unhappy he is relax in his conscious.As compared atheist's maximum 100 years of fake happiness he would be much more happier than him because he will be happy forever.That is real happiness and the important one.This world is exam world and normally there will be pain and unhappiness but it's not important at the side of happiness that one will have in the future[/quote]

MrsSassyPants

That is definetly a loaded question.  I don't like to believe that I HATE religion.  But the truth is, I do hate that I believed it for so long.  And I let a Christian rehab convince me that god could save me.  But the truth is I wasted a LOT of years doing drugs.  But I wasted so many more doing RELIGION and feeling not good enough etc etc.  I think I would have been much better off if I had never heard of religion, and just lived in the now.  I don't think my mom meant to hurt me by religion, but I do believe that some of the churches meant harm in some weird kind of way.  Maybe I do hate religion, but I do try to respect others beliefs.  Me personally, been much happier without it.  And I think the world would be better without it to.
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

Plu

Quotethe statistics can not tell what the people feels inside, one is not happy when he says i'm happy.There are a lot of people who looks like happy but not that happy inside of him.And one atheist can not be happy as much as one believing God since atheist believe that"?'m gonna go nothing after death",but the other says" how much hardships I confront here is nothing I will go a place that is trillions time better than that world" and feels always happy inside himself.

How can you know the happiness of an atheist if you claim in the line before that you cannot tell what people feel inside?

I don't think you've thought this through.

MrsSassyPants

Religion NEVER made me happy.  Atheism is the most fulfilling in my oppinion.  And that is an educated one  also.  Religion just fucks people up and distorts reality.
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "fingerscrossed2013"Religion NEVER made me happy.  Atheism is the most fulfilling in my oppinion.  And that is an educated one  also.  Religion just fucks people up and distorts reality.
Just one more reason I'm glad I was never religious.

brq

Quote from: "Plu"
Quotethe statistics can not tell what the people feels inside, one is not happy when he says i'm happy.There are a lot of people who looks like happy but not that happy inside of him.And one atheist can not be happy as much as one believing God since atheist believe that"?'m gonna go nothing after death",but the other says" how much hardships I confront here is nothing I will go a place that is trillions time better than that world" and feels always happy inside himself.

How can you know the happiness of an atheist if you claim in the line before that you cannot tell what people feel inside?

I don't think you've thought this through.
--
I know I can't tell what people's inside but it's like that. Think that all world is yours but you will disapper(not exist anymore) forever after 5 minutes . can you be happy ? you can't be. This is like that because we have same feelings and some common features in some issues.Being infinite and not leaving from your beloved ones is the most wanted and common feeling of human.I've said like that because I also feel like that and other humans would feel in that way.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "brq"I know I can't tell what people's inside but it's like that. Think that all world is yours but you will disapper(not exist anymore) forever after 5 minutes . can you be happy ? you can't be. This is like that because we have same feelings and some common features in some issues.Being infinite and not leaving from your beloved ones is the most wanted and common feeling of human.I've said like that because I also feel like that and other humans would feel in that way.
What we want and what actually exists are the same thing far less often than we'd like.

brq

Look,those who don't believe God.
I want all of yours good.
There is one God.Human can not be left alone in the world.
Even the chair you re sitting on right now is not be made by itself--there is one carpenter of it-,
How would the human -that is trillion times complex than that chair- does not have creator? Come, believe God i swear that this true. you can't get anything just ignoring him.
There is death no one can lie about it.Death can not be killed.Until that time, whatever you live,you take pleasure become nothing at that time and after death.
I want to give one example,if we look one baby in the stomach, he has hands,mouth,foots right? but he can't use them in there.these equipments are given for another life.(world life)
Now,in just the same way,human want to live forever and be happy all the times and want another fantastic things like flying. but he can't do them in here.these feelings are given for another life(after death).

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "brq"I don't.Since religion and belief of God makes people to live properly. One can not live like an animal since he has mind different from animal and  have missions and religion teaches that missions.If we are to encompass the subject,people carry both past's regrets and future's worries and thus,cannot take the pleasure of that moment but animal has no mind and take pleasure of everything without thinking.Also,if we look again animals every one of them work greatly .for example,if we ask one cow,what are you doing?you don't play football,you don't drink beer, you live like a cow.why do you come to world?then the cow would say.go open the refrigerator .milk,meat,cheese from me.you make shoes and belts from my leather,you cannot tie your pant without me.Then it would say "What are you doing here?your meat is not eat you don't have milk and so on.Then we understand that we can not do what the animals do but we can think about them,and infer that if one cow does not have compassion,knowledge and love for us then milk is given to us by SOMEONE ELSE -who has compassion&knowledge-creates the cow at the same time and worship that creator and follow what that creator wants from us.
Religion is not, not, not, not a prerequisite for happiness.

Quote from: "brq"There is one God.
Prove it!
"We should admire Prometheus, not Zues...Job, not Jehovah. Becoming a god, or godlike being, is selling out to the enemy. From the Greeks to the Norse to the Garden of Eden, gods are capricious assholes with impulse control problems. Joining their ranks would be a step down."

From "Radiant" by James Alan Gardner

brq

Quote from: "GalacticBusDriver"
Religion is not, not, not, not a prerequisite for happiness.

Quote from: "brq"There is one God.
Prove it!
Religion is not prerequiste for fake happiness,but for real happinness it's must since where is the happiness that you take in 50 years ,where is the happiness that is infinite?Infinite one is real.
Not thinking death and after it is not the solution.this situation is similar to ostrich putting its head to the ground. ? will proving it just give me a time i' m  writing slowly sorry about that.

brq

Even the chair you re sitting on right now is not be made by itself--there is one carpenter of it-,
How would the human -that is trillion times complex than that chair- does not have creator?
Now i give another example,think that we enter one drugstore.there are a lot of drugs that composed of chemicals that are gathered in some specific proportions.(0.05 mg from chemical A 0.01, from B material like that)if one material's proportion is put wrongly that drug does not show it's effect.ok?
now we also think that tubes of drug's material are in another room.now if suppose that the drug is composed of by falling these tubes by the effect of wind and come together in some specific proportions and become drug in  that  way.it can't be ?right?
now,in just the same way every human,plant and animal is like drug that is composed of elements that gathered in some specific proportions.for example,the human has nearly 60 elements,one Cu element's proportion would not be in the specific level , human can not live normally.
how can we can't accept the drug is composed randomly--there is one chemist to do it--
in just the same way,that human cannot be composed without one GOd,we call it ALLAH.

One another thing..

There can't be two manager in the school,there can't be two reeve in one village.if they would be then there would be chaos.Seeing that there is excellent harmony in the universe WITHOUT HUMAN's DISTURBING EFFECTS ,then there must be one creator if we are to accept creator.? m writing more if you want

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "brq"where is the happiness that is infinite?Infinite one is real.
While you're at it, why don't you provide some evidence of this infinite happiness. I can only assume you're talking about the eternal life that you good christers are always going on about. Some evidence of that (eternal life, happy or not) will get you much fame and fortune along with many distinguished awards considering no-one, ever, in the history of humanity has ever been able to provide the merest shred of evidence that our consciousness outlives our brains in any way shape or form.
"We should admire Prometheus, not Zues...Job, not Jehovah. Becoming a god, or godlike being, is selling out to the enemy. From the Greeks to the Norse to the Garden of Eden, gods are capricious assholes with impulse control problems. Joining their ranks would be a step down."

From "Radiant" by James Alan Gardner