News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

the internet cat phenomenon.

Started by Jutter, September 04, 2013, 12:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Solitary

It depends on the cat or dog. I've had cats that are great and some not so great, same with dogs, but overall dogs are more reliable and can be trained easier and better.  Fir balls are icky besides. I like both depending on the cat or dog themselves. :popcorn:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

Quote from: "Hydra009"Writer posted a YouTube video

:rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  Funny! Solitary.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: "Aroura33"/waits patiently for flame war.
/Starts looking for turtle soup recipe.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Aroura33

Ah, thanks guys! You really made my point that dogs actually get way more love and attention than cats, as I knew you would.

I grew up with dogs, not cats. Only as an adult living in an apartment did I learn to love cats. Like most of you, I used to think dogs were far superior. Now I know both have pros and cons, and I love them all. But dogs are, by most people, still considered superior pets.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

How often does your cat offer to smell and potentially clean your crotch?

Clearly dogs love us much more.  :-D
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jutter

Quote from: "Aroura33"Now I know both have pros and cons, and I love them all.
all kidding aside: plus one on that. I've never had  a cat hump my leg, and I've never stepped into a cat-turd. Still I love all my friends and neighbor's dogs, because I grew up with both cats and dogs.

As for internet popularity: perhaps cats are a more vertile source of internet comedy due to their indoor parcour-antics. And perhaps we find something funnier to watch when things aren't staged (through doggie-training).
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Bobbotov

I love all animals. And even more so as they are so much smarter than we are. They never invented religion.