News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Obama wants an invasion

Started by GrinningYMIR, August 31, 2013, 07:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billhilly

Seems like international law enforcement ought to be something the UN would be involved in.

mykcob4

Quote from: "LikelyToBreak"So, what happens when one of Obama's bombs kills a Russian adviser?  "(Reuters) - Russia is sending two warships to the east Mediterranean, Interfax news agency said on Thursday, but Moscow denied this meant it was beefing up its naval force there as Western powers prepare for military action against Syria."

I don't know about you guys, but I don't think it is a good idea to risk all out nuclear war to just to make Obama look good in the press.  It is a lose, lose situation at best.  At worst, it could cause the end of the world as we know it.  

Just so you liberal Obama lovers understand, Obama doesn't give a rat's ass about the people of Syria, or anywhere else for that matter.  He cares about pleasing his monied masters, who want to retain their control over oil in the middle east.  The Russians and Chinese don't want the American oil men to retain control or to get anymore control, so they see it in their best interests to stand up to American imperialist tactics.  They are tired of backing down to the American 1% who want to own the world.  If they draw the line in Syria, things could escalate really quickly.

Go ahead and continue worshiping the ground Obama walks on, but don't doubt for a minute his administration will lie, and has, to the public.  Just because B.O. is a Dem rather than a Rep, don't think he can't lie.  They all lie to further the interests of monied elite, or they don't stay in power.

As far as using gas to kill its' people, America has used it in the past.  There were 80 people killed in Waco when a flammable gas, which was banned by the Geneva Convention, was injected into a building there.  Did the US do anything about the miscreants then?  No, they all denied they knew it was being used and denied knowing anything about how it might be a problem if they did know it was being used.  Did Russians bomb our factories, to maintain world order then?
You are SO wrong on so many points it isn't even funny.
"Just so you liberal Obama lovers understand, Obama doesn't give a rat's ass about the people of Syria, or anywhere else for that matter." That is a bald faced lie. It reads like FOX talking points. What a bunch of crap!
"As far as using gas to kill its' people, America has used it in the past.  There were 80 people killed in Waco when a flammable gas, which was banned by the Geneva Convention," Another FOX talking point lie.
1. Tear gas is not banned under any law.
2. The FEDS didn't cause the situation there, radical child molesting evangelicals cuased the Waco situation.
"The Russians and Chinese don't want the American oil men to retain control or to get anymore control" There are NO American oilmen in Syria, not one, none. They haven't been in Syria since 1972. Man are you dumb or what?!!!!!!
In essence your whole post is just gibberish and horseshit. Try again Sherlock when you are better informed.

mykcob4

Quote from: "Shiranu"
QuoteJust so you liberal Obama lovers understand...

Liberals hate Obama. I think you mean Democrat.
Speak for yourself not all the Liberals. I am a died in the wool Liberal and I don't hate Obama.

mykcob4

You don't get to define who and what a Liberal is. You can define yourself but beyond that you don't have any credibility!

mykcob4

Quote from: "Nonsensei"If Shiranu and I actually agree on something theres pretty much no chance its wrong.

A. LOL this.

B. There isn't anything to debate or us telling you how you think. A liberal is someone who believes in liberal polices. Obama's policies are moderate at the best of times to down right far conservative/authoritarian at the worse.

It's like saying, "I'm an atheist, but I believe people who say there is a god are correct.". You must have the wrong definition of liberal when you think illegal drone strikes, murder of American citizens without trial and the NSA are liberal policies...
Bullshit. You can't say if you're a Liberal you don't support Obama. That is just utter nonsense!

mykcob4

Quote from: "Jason_Harvestdancer"
Quote from: "mykcob4"Syria IS our fight. Humanity is the responsible of every nation.

The job of the United States military is to protect the United States from enemies of the United States.  Any threat to the United States is something that the United States military should engage.

The Humanity military should get involved, but not the United States military.

Quote from: "mykcob4"Assad HAS been murdering his own people.

That happens in a civil war.  Do you expect when there is an uprising and a civil war that the ruling government should do nothing?

Quote from: "mykcob4"Getting rid of Saddam was a good thing but under FALSE pretences is just a lie. Obama has REAL proof not made up lies about WMDs!

Actually it seems that the rebels may have done the gassing.

I congratulate you on making the neo-conservative case for war.  Once again the neo-conservatives are hyping for an unnecessary war.

Here's the part you neo-conservatives need to understand - there are no good guys in this war.  The neo-conservative mentality it so find which side are the good guys and back them.  Both sides are bad in this conflict, neither side deserves any support, and neither side is threatening the USA so neither side deserves military support.
I am specifically not hyping anything. BTW America stands for human rights. Elenor Roosevelt authored the international bill of rights.

LikelyToBreak

mykcob4 wrote in part:
QuoteThe CIA and other various groups are there and have been there a long time.
Well, I guess that is one possible source for the gas being used.  But, no one has yet to determine who used it.  Could it be a CIA faction which wants certain Asaad assets bombed?  In which case where do they get their orders and funding from?

Many people seem to ignore the fact that the FBI supplied the explosives to blow up a World Trade Center back in '96.  I think it is foolish to believe the CIA might not be involved with supplying gas for the rebels.  Not that sarin gas is that hard to make.  Some terrorist made some in Japan to attack a subway there.  I'm sure the CIA has the recipe.

mykcob4 wrote in part:
QuoteWho are we actually fighting? Well remnents of various independent AlQeada factions, Assad and his corrupt regime, The muslim brotherhood, Hamas, and a multitude of outside radical groups that want to use Syria as a weapon against the west, Iseral, secularism, democracy, and general civil rights.
Good question.  Who do we actually fight, especially knowing we will be aiding the other side.  Fact is, we don't know what the hell is really going on.  And I for one don't trust John Kerry to come up with the truth, when there are plenty of people who want the US to bomb Syria.  

Of course, we could just carpet bomb the country.  Kill everyone then we won't have to worry about anyone using gas there on anyone.

GrinningYMIR

Man, shut up with your accusations of me trying to cause FOX hype, you sound like one of those Liberal internet guys who think they have immunity from everything because of the computer screen.

Shut the fuck up. We don't want to be in Syria, we shouldn't go to Syria unless it's definitively proven which side used the gas.

If the government used it, fine, let's kick their asses. But if the rebels used it..

what then? hmm? We just took out the only ones fighting the bad side of an ugly war, and we handed the terrorists the country.

But I suppose that's acceptable to you, because "it's the right thing to do"

Grow up, the world isn't black and white, and we sure as hell don't know which side used the gas. You're just up and joining the Obama/Democrat train and blaming Assad without full proof.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

This war can very easily drag in a close ally in Turkey, Israel, Egypt, etc. The US doesn't have the luxury of doing nothing. We are, like it or not the defacto world cops. Cops don't always go in guns blazing. This won't be 'shock and awe' going in to show off how loud we can say 'Boom!'

It's disturbing some of you toss this big moral high ground attitude as if you're the first person to ever oppose war..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

Quote from: "mykcob4"
QuoteJust so you liberal Obama lovers understand...

Liberals hate Obama. I think you mean Democrat.
Speak for yourself not all the Liberals. I am a died in the wool Liberal and I don't hate Obama.
But two people told me I was wrong about that, so neither of us must know any better.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: "mykcob4"I am specifically not hyping anything. BTW America stands for human rights. Elenor Roosevelt authored the international bill of rights.

First, you are hyping the war in Syria, which is the neo-conservative position.  Fortunately for you, the "neo" in "neo-conservative" comes from the fact that they emigrated from the Democratic Party, and not all of them made the move so there are people of that ideology (not called neo-conservative) in your party.

But as much as the USA stands for Human Rights (which is an anachronistic viewpoint all things considered) that doesn't mean that the USA sends the military in every time two sides start shooting at each other.  As much as you make the neo-conservative case you still haven't made a case for military intervention.  So, which side is attacking the USA?
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Minimalist

McCain and Lindsay Graham don't want limited strikes.  They want all out war.

//http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-mccain-graham-cannot-support-limited-syria-strikes-195506108.html

QuoteWASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham on Saturday said they could not support isolated military strikes on Syria that are not part of a bigger strategy.

"We cannot in good conscience support isolated military strikes in Syria that are not part of an overall strategy that can change the momentum on the battlefield, achieve the president's stated goal of (Syrian President Bashar al-) Assad's removal from power, and bring an end to this conflict, which is a growing threat to our national security interests," they said in a statement.

There is no threat to our national security interests.

For a guy who got his sorry ass shot out of the air and spent 5 years in a box because of it you'd think that senile old fuck would have a bit more sympathy for the kids who have to do his dirty work.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

AllPurposeAtheist

When you say there is no threat you are wrong. Much of the worlds shipping goes through Suez which by itself is unimportant, but a huge amount of oil takes that route among other things. There is also the Al Queda factor to consider. There is very little, if any black and white area here. Suez is in Egypt, which if badly destablized could go much worse than it is now and Syria is not far off from Egypt. It also borders Iraq and has serious Hesbolah (sp) and Iranian backing as well as Russian and Chinese fingers in the fetid cookie jar. Just look at map of the region and try saying there is no security threat with a straight face.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason Harvestdancer

There is no security threat to the United States from Syria, Egypt, or Iran.  None of them are in any position to attack the United States.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Hijiri Byakuren

This is obviously a conspiracy by the major governments on each side of the UNSC to ultimately clean out the current powers that be in the UN and institute a New World Order. Syria will be the beginning of a third world war that will determine the victor of the above conflict, who will then be able to take charge of rebuilding the world in their image. This will eventually culminate in the invention of the first warp drive, bringing us in contact with the Vulcans and allowing us to begin exploring the galaxy. All of this is in preparation for eventual conflicts with the Klingons and the Romulans, which will give the New World Order the excuse they need to form the United Federation of Planets which, naturally, will put Earth at the top of the heap. Over a century of extended conflict the Federation will weaken these two empires until the Dominion comes in and weakens the Alpha Quadrant to the point where the whole kit and caboodle comes under the NWO's sphere of influence, ostensibly for the purpose of fending off the Borg (but really as a first step in bringing the whole Milky Way under its control). But while all of this is going on, one of the colony ships out expanding humanity's presence will get sucked through a wormhole sending it tens of thousands of years back through time and space to the planet Coruscant and eventually form the Galactic Empire and the New Republic. By the time they find the Milky Way again, though, the Foundation will have just become a new Galactic Empire, and through these two forces the Illuminati and the Bilderberg Group will fight it out again for control of the universe.

It all starts right here, folks. In Syria.
in b4 missing the joke
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel