News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Tea Party Leader's Wisdom

Started by Solitary, August 30, 2013, 10:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

JonathanG

I love how he slips in Martin Luther King in his list of great Americans.  I can just imagine the notes in front of him:

MENTION BLACK GUY SO NOT RACIST
He thinks too much; such men are dangerous.
-Julius Caesar Act I:ii

Hydra009

"Listen not to the alien, look not upon the alien, speak not unto the alien." - Imperial mantra

Solitary

Quote from: "JonathanG"I love how he slips in Martin Luther King in his list of great Americans.  I can just imagine the notes in front of him:

MENTION BLACK GUY SO NOT RACIST

I noticed that too, and it seemed strange until I saw blacks in the crowd. I'd like to see him give this speech in downtown phoenix Arizona. Arpaio would have to send out his Storm Troopers to protect him. :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Colanth

I left a comment.  Ken would be a laugh-a-minute riot, if he weren't so dangerous.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Poison Tree

They came from the blood-line of George Washington? Did he have a secret bastard child?
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Hydra009

Quote from: "Poison Tree"They came from the blood-line of George Washington? Did he have a secret bastard child?
No, but he did have two brothers.  George Washington's closest kin

(He might have gotten a little too into the whole ancestry stuff.  It's trivial.  Nice, but trivial.)

mykcob4

Quote from: "Solitary"[ Image ]  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYt7yWVBmo#t=11  :roll:  Solitary
John Smith? Is he kidding? Which John Smith, the millions of black guys named John Smith or the ficticious one that the police use for an unknown person?
I knew he was full of shit when he started out with "Being from Texas...."

Hydra009

Quote from: "mykcob4"
Quote from: "Solitary"[ Image ]  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYt7yWVBmo#t=11  :roll:  Solitary
John Smith? Is he kidding? Which John Smith, the millions of black guys named John Smith or the ficticious one that the police use for an unknown person?
Probably this one.

Not this one.

*long and uncomfortable silence*