News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

11 Years Old Going To Colledge

Started by Solitary, August 29, 2013, 09:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

QuoteCall him the Doogie Howser of the physics world. Carson Huey-You has been admitted to Texas Christian University as an incoming freshman — at only 11 years old. Around the time when most kids are playing with jacks and baseball cards, young Huey-You will be taking university-level courses among teenagers and young adults. And it won't just be any class load. The boy, who scored a 1770 on his SAT, speaks Mandarin Chinese and plays the piano, will be studying nothing less than quantum physics. In a nutshell, anything you try to do to be impressive after this will fail.

Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Satt

Awesome!  =D>  Hopefully he doesn't get derailed by "Texas Christian University".
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"We\'re a bunch of twats on the internet. We can\'t help you. You should see a psychologist.

Icarus

I had the pleasure of meeting a 17 year old last year with a masters in Mathematics from a regular university, unfortunately he was also a christian.

Hydra009

stromboli

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Hydra009"Jacks and baseball cards?   :-s

I'm in my 40's and I never played with Jacks. That reporter is a bit out of it.

Atheon

Poor kid... college is where you're supposed to get drunk and laid. He'll be too young for that even when he graduates.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Nonsensei

And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

PickelledEggs

Colanth

Quote from: "the_antithesis"

I'm in my 70s and never played with jacks.  Girls did.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

stromboli

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "the_antithesis"

I'm in my 70s and never played with jacks.  Girls did.

Jacks?  :shock:

Nonsensei

And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

mykcob4

Quote from: "Solitary"
QuoteCall him the Doogie Howser of the physics world. Carson Huey-You has been admitted to Texas Christian University as an incoming freshman — at only 11 years old. Around the time when most kids are playing with jacks and baseball cards, young Huey-You will be taking university-level courses among teenagers and young adults. And it won't just be any class load. The boy, who scored a 1770 on his SAT, speaks Mandarin Chinese and plays the piano, will be studying nothing less than quantum physics. In a nutshell, anything you try to do to be impressive after this will fail.

[ Image ]

Solitary
I find it ironic that you Solitary, one of the most intelligent people on this form misspelled college.
And what was the racial slur by the reporter at the beginning of the story? "You has been admitted to Texas Christian University."  Is that suppose to be funny? No doubt that a white male Texan wrote that!

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Atheon"Poor kid... college is where you're supposed to get drunk and laid. He'll be too young for that even when he graduates.

HAHAHAHA!!!  :lol:

Colanth

Quote from: "mykcob4"And what was the racial slur by the reporter at the beginning of the story? "You has been admitted to Texas Christian University."  Is that suppose to be funny? No doubt that a white male Texan wrote that!
"Carson Huey-You has been admitted"  His name is Carson Huey-You.  Now whether using the "You" part of his name to refer to him is proper, I can't say.  But the singular "has" is correct.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.