News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Stupid As Stupid Does

Started by Solitary, August 31, 2013, 11:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Rush is nuts! [youtube:1z94k5uw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOB4Uj6qR9I[/youtube:1z94k5uw]   Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Atheon

The man needs to be carted off to the looney bin.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Solitary

What's funny about him is that he has admitted it is all just for entertainment for the ignorant to make millions.  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Colanth

And the fact that it makes the ignorant lean even more toward the Republicans (if there's any way to lean more than lying down) certainly doesn't hurt his goals.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Brian37

Everytime a bell rings an angel gets it's wings.

Translation, "Every time a narcissist speaks, his minions lose their brains".
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

This is all fine and good. But to Israel, no matter if we have a republican or democrat president, I really would like it if you would STOP copping out to xenophobia any time we say "hey, you could have done that differently" or "that was overkill".
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37