Liberal elites culling population with vaccines

Started by Valigarmander, August 27, 2013, 07:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valigarmander

According to Alan Keyes.

Quoteep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) on Monday said that it was a "scary thought" that elites could be culling the population with vaccines to preserve the Earth's resources.

The Texas Republican spent part of his five-week break from Congress this week by interviewing conservative activist Alan Keyes while filling in as a guest host for Tony Perkins on Family Research Council's Washington Watch.

Gohmert pointed out that some liberals believed that the Earth was already over populated.

"A lot of people who fancy themselves elites, right, because they've made a lot of money, they're names are all over the media and so forth, they've really signed on to an agenda that requires the depopulation of the globe," Keyes explained. "And in the name of fighting global climatological change, called global warming — that's proven to be something that's wrong — they are saying that we've got to cut back the population of the world."

"Bill Gates gave a famous talk back in 2009, which he was talking about actually abusing vaccinations, which are supposed to keep people healthy and alive, and saying how this could lead to a 15 percent reduction in the population of the globe as a way to achieve this result," he continued.

Keyes warned that elites had a plan to reduce the number of people in the world to 700 million "by culling the population."

"They're preaching that doctrine because they actually believe we're a blight on the face of the planet, we human beings," Keyes said. "And we should, therefore, be put on a path toward our own semi-extinction. I often try to get people to see that if you think about it, if we actually get back to the levels they're talking about, it would just be these elitists and the people needed to service them. That's all that will be left in the world."

"That's a scary thought," Gohmert agreed.

stromboli

So the down side is that xtian fundies stop giving their kids vaccinations to keep them from being culled? Sounds like a plan. I'm going to start a campaign telling all the elderly Mormons in Utah the dangers of getting that flu vaccine- which is based on evolutionary science- every year. That will trickle down to kids and grand kids, and the next thing you know, measles, mumps, influenza- all that healthy shit for their kids. Works for me.

Hydra009

I did you all the favor of keeping the parts of article that are actually correct.

Quotethey are saying that we've got to cut back the population of the world."
Quote"They're preaching that doctrine because they actually believe we're a blight on the face of the planet, we [s:1m45v3ht]human beings[/s:1m45v3ht] Theopublicans," Keyes said. "And we should, therefore, be put on a path toward our own [s:1m45v3ht]semi-extinction[/s:1m45v3ht] marginalization and eventual dissolution.
And it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.

stromboli

Quote from: "Hydra009"I did you all the favor and keeping the parts of article that are actually correct.

Quotethey are saying that we've got to cut back the population of the world."
Quote"They're preaching that doctrine because they actually believe we're a blight on the face of the planet, we [s:3v7e50b3]human beings[/s:3v7e50b3] Theopublicans," Keyes said. "And we should, therefore, be put on a path toward our own [s:3v7e50b3]semi-extinction[/s:3v7e50b3] marginalization and eventual dissolution.
And it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people.

I sing thee high praise, and thank thee, O Hydra!

jublebeans

How to decline the population of homo sapiens:

Stop fucking reproducing.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able, or willing?
Then why call him God?

Religion rids the mind of reason and logic.

Colanth

So a moron interviews an idiot and comes up with stupidity.  As Jason said, "hold the front page".

Are we sure that terror babies and Obama's birth certificate have nothing to do with this plot?
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Jason78

The scarier thought is that people like Louie Gohmert continue to get elected.

He has a track record of saying nutty things like this, yet he still gets voted in.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Atheon

Why do these Republicans call us  "elites" when they're the ones who side with the super-rich and the super-white?

Oh, it's because Republicans are full of shit. But we knew that.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Plu

I guess this explains why the non-vaccinated suffer much more from all kinds of diseases than the vaccinated! They're trying to cull the vaccinated!

AllPurposeAtheist

Up IS down, black IS white and rich IS poor. I'm thinking 1984 by Orwell must be their reverse bible and Ayne Rand must be out of vogue now..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

Quote from: "Jason78"The scarier thought is that people like Louie Gohmert continue to get elected.

He has a track record of saying nutty things like this, yet he still gets voted in.

Yeah, this is rather mild for him :|.

I uh... I might be related to him, btw...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

Quote from: "Shiranu"
Quote from: "Jason78"The scarier thought is that people like Louie Gohmert continue to get elected.

Yeah, this is rather mild for him :|.

I uh... I might be related to him, btw...

I feel your pain. I'm a direct descendant of Brigham Young.  :(

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm descended from Adam and that fucking rib.:shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

mykcob4

Quote from: "stromboli"So the down side is that xtian fundies stop giving their kids vaccinations to keep them from being culled? Sounds like a plan. I'm going to start a campaign telling all the elderly Mormons in Utah the dangers of getting that flu vaccine- which is based on evolutionary science- every year. That will trickle down to kids and grand kids, and the next thing you know, measles, mumps, influenza- all that healthy shit for their kids. Works for me.
Thats a problem because vaccines are the first defense in highly contagious diseases. The fucking christians are endangering the rest of the world. Leave it to fundiies to cause a social crises.
For all you people that defended Texas, saying it wasn't that bad. Well just look at the nutcases that started this problem. Yep Texans and Texas conservaturd bastards, spewing lies and endangering everyone with their lying bullshit!

Shiranu

Piss off. I guess all Germans are Nazis and all blacks ghetto gamsters too, since we have to judge a people by their worst elements.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur