Russian press conference invaded by flying dildo

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, August 20, 2013, 04:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youssuf Ramadan

_Xenu_

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

billhilly

I thought maybe it was a drone strike gone horribly wrong.  What with them granting Snowden asylum and all.........

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

DigitalBot

There is nothing funny. Speaking man is Garry Kasparov. He won chess world championships many times. He is giving anti-Putin speech. He is saying that every politician should respect other politicians. And then Putin's flying dick apears. People who do that sort of things are members of Putinjugend, they try to offend any people who dont like Putin. To make fun of that video is similar to make fun of beating jews.
Good always wins over evil, therefore the one who won is the one who was genuine good.

mauricio

Quote from: "DigitalBot"There is nothing funny. Speaking man is Garry Kasparov. He won chess world championships many times. He is giving anti-Putin speech. He is saying that every politician should respect other politicians. And then Putin's flying dick apears. People who do that sort of things are members of Putinjugend, they try to offend any people who dont like Putin. To make fun of that video is similar to make fun of beating jews.

believe me no one here is laughing at Kasparov, they are laughing at the flying dick, people here really hate authoritarian homophobe assholes like putin

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "DigitalBot"To make fun of that video is similar to make fun of beating jews.

Oh for fuck's sake....  :rollin:

Quote from: "mauricio"believe me no one here is laughing of Kasparov, they are laughing at the flying dick, people here really hate authoritarian homophone assholes like putin

^^^^ this.  =D>

Colanth

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"
Quote from: "DigitalBot"To make fun of that video is similar to make fun of beating jews.

Oh for fuck's sake....  :rollin:
I think that would depend on your definition of "beating".
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.