non-rationalist events from kuran-? kerim.

Started by AtheTurk, August 19, 2013, 10:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtheTurk

a man lives 950 years
QuoteAnd verily we sent Noah (as Our messenger) unto his folk, and he continued with them for a thousand years save fifty years; and the flood engulfed them, for they were wrong-doers.29/14

an ant speaking
QuoteTill, when they reached the Valley of the Ants, an ant exclaimed: O ants! Enter your dwellings lest Solomon and his armies crush you, unperceiving. 27/18

a bird talking to a man
QuoteBut he was not long in coming, and he said: I have found out (a thing) that thou apprehendest not, and I come unto thee from Sheba with sure tidings. 27/22

a new born baby speaking
QuoteThen she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy?19/29

men sleeping 300 years
QuoteAnd (it is said) they tarried in their Cave three hundred years and add nine. 18/25

to be contunied..

AllPurposeAtheist

What? Magical events? :shock: It's tough to believe religion still believes in magic. They don't do dat no more do day?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AtheTurk

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"What? Magical events? :shock: It's tough to believe religion still believes in magic. They don't do dat no more do day?

we don't mind what muslims think about magic and magicians. we look from the windows of realism and rationalism. quran is mythological book from 600's.

someone comes and claims that i contact with god. do you believe that? then you ask for proof. he must show you a magic. but, of course he can't.

baronvonrort

Thanks for that, we need a thread on the stupid verses from the Quran,please post more.

AtheTurk

fish swallows a man, after a couple of days it spits out him
QuoteAnd the fish swallowed him while he was blameworthy;37/142

a virgin gives birth without a man touching him
QuoteShe said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. 3/47

a man's staff transforms a snake
QuoteThen he flung down his staff and lo! it was a serpent manifest;7/107
a man makes a bird of soil and blows upon it and birds gets real
QuoteWhen Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favour unto thee and unto thy mother; how I strengthened thee with the holy Spirit, so that thou spakest unto mankind in the cradle as in maturity; and how I taught thee the Scripture and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and how thou didst shape of clay as it were the likeness of a bird by My permission, and didst blow upon it and it was a bird by My permission, and thou didst heal him who was born blind and the leper by My permission; and how thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and how I restrained the Children of Israel from (harming) thee when thou camest unto them with clear proofs, and those of them who disbelieved exclaimed: This is naught else than evident magic; 5/110

a man parts the sea by two
QuoteThen We inspired Moses, saying: Smite the sea with thy staff. And it parted, and each part was as a mountain vast. 26/63

a man dies with his ass and they are got alive after 100 years
QuoteOr (bethink thee of) the like of him who, passing by a township which had fallen into utter ruin, exclaimed: How shall Allah give this township life after its death? And Allah made him die a hundred years, then brought him back to life. He said: How long hast thou tarried? (The man) said: I have tarried a day or part of a day. (He) said: Nay, but thou hast tarried for a hundred years. Just look at thy food and drink which have not rotted! Look at thine ass! And, that We may make thee a token unto mankind, look at the bones, how We adjust them and then cover them with flesh! And when (the matter) became clear unto him, he said: I know now that Allah is Able to do all things. 2/259

to be continued..

Colanth

We know the claims in "holy" books are nonsense - you don't have to post it all here.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

AtheTurk

Quote from: "Colanth"We know the claims in "holy" books are nonsense - you don't have to post it all here.

there are muslims in the world more than 1.5 millions of muslims.

one can come here. right?

e: pardon me. more than 1.5 billions. or in turkish 1.5 milyardan fazla.

Colanth

Yes, so?  Any Muslim who's ready to obey the law and be a good citizen is welcome here.  Anyone, Muslim or not, who wants to violate the law isn't welcome.  Not even Christian criminals who were born here.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.