Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

merhaba herkese.

Started by AtheTurk, August 18, 2013, 02:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Me, my native language is English

Aupmanyav

Quote from: "AtheTurk"firstly, forgive me for my grammatic and vocabular spelling falses. i can understand what i read here in this forum but when to write in english, it's hard to me.
Marhaba, Ata Turk (that is how we pronounce it here in India). Why do not you use Google Translate? Write in Turkish and ask it to translate into English. Let us see if it comes out better. :D
"Brahma Satyam Jagan-mithya" (Brahman is the truth, the observed is an illusion)
"Sarve Khalu Idam Brahma" (All this here is Brahman)

AtheTurk

yes, drunkenshoe is right.

my nickname is abbreviation of Atheist Turk, AtheTurk. also its pronunciation is like M. Kemal Atatürk who is founder of the republic of Türkiye.

i don't want to use translation programs like google translate. i wanna improve my english by reading and writing by myself without helping of programs.

roma was not built in a day : )

Aupmanyav

OK. Then do a lot of writing, right or wrong. Let members here help you to improve it.
"Brahma Satyam Jagan-mithya" (Brahman is the truth, the observed is an illusion)
"Sarve Khalu Idam Brahma" (All this here is Brahman)

AtheTurk

on every users' avatar, there is any organism that on the way of evolotuon steps.

why my avatar different.? i didn't choose that. who put it there for me?

what's ''don't panic''?

Plu

It's a joke from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Some of the post numbers have easter eggs. As you can see, it's already gone now that you've posted again.

AtheTurk

ooh, it's a nice joke. i was hunted :D

Hakurei Reimu

A Turk, eh? I think I have a Turkish language book somewhere around here....

Welcome, AtheTurk! For future reference, you should probably have used AtheisTurk to have that shiritori thing going on.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Sal1981

Welcome to AF. I understand your posts fine, the grammatical structure actually resembles Faroese, my native tongue.

Aletheia

Couldn't resist. Used a translator for the Turkish posts.

Welcome to the forum. English is a very difficult language to learn, as you can see very few Americans have yet to master the language of their birth. Often times, the British just smile and roll their eyes at us.

We can be a little harsh at times but usually it's more of a rough sort of play. Very rarely does anyone ever get upset on the forums.

There is one theist who is currently very active on the forum and she will be difficult to understand. Rest assured, this will not be because of your English, but more to do with the fact that she is quite irrational. We don't really understand her either, even though many of us speak fluent English.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

SoldierofFortune

What the friggin' fuckin' fuck!...
It has been 6 years since i opened this thread.