News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

merhaba herkese.

Started by AtheTurk, August 18, 2013, 02:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtheTurk

türkiye'de de ateist portal ve forum var. gerçi her ne kadar amerikan sunucusundan yay?n yapsada kat?l?c?mlar türk ve haliyle türkçe konu?uluyor. gerçi dememe gerek yok, zaten haberdars?nd?r oradan. ne zamand?r orada aktif yaz?yorum. ama ingilizcemi geli?tirme ihtiyac? has?l oldu bende. o yüzden hem burada yazarak yabanc? dilime yat?r?m yapmak, hem de ayr?ca conilerin bu din-iman i?lerinde olaya nas?l yakla?t???na ilk elden tan?k olmak, en az?ndan fikir edinmek için burada tak?lmak ihtiyac? hissettim.

bakal?m görücez ?u 10 post'u dolduray?m islam'a sa?l? sollu kro?e ve aparkatlarla giydiricem : ) ayr?ca dilim döndü?ünce tart??ma ve fikir münazaralar?na kat?lmaya çal??aca??m. ?üphesiz kendimi ingilizce tam lay?k?yla ifade edemiyorum ama zamanla herhalde otomati?e ba?lar?m diye dü?ünüyorum. senin seviyene ç?kar?m umuyorum.

sen nas?l ö?rendin ve geli?tirdin dilini.?

Plu

Welcome to the forums  :)

The turkey meat joke was about the animal, not the country or the women ->

AtheTurk

it's interesting that turkey which relates a bird means hindi in turkish language.
and ''hindi'' means in turkish ''native from india.''
the country of india means ''hindistan.''

our country's name in turkish is ''türkiye.'' and we are turks. some people think that in international diplomatic relations Turkey must be called as Türkiye. however, lingua franca was french before world war 1, but now english because of america's propaganda industry and cultural assimilation.

it's not problem. it can be called Turkey.

but i'm worrying about the Mongols, it means the cromozomal sickness called down syndrome.

and there is egpyt. : )

p.s.: the old abyssinia is at present ethiopia. they are the same country. but they refuse the name abyssinia in diplomatic relations, prefer ethiopia.

AtheTurk

oras? aç?k bir platform ve zaten forumun idaresinde politika gere?i ço?ulcu anlay??a uygun zemin yaratmak gerekir ve her kafadan ayr? sesler ç?kaca??n? hesaba katarak yönetim kadrosunun her görü? ve fikre ayn? mesafede durmas? ve e?itlikçi olmas? beklenir. bu ister ateist, deist, agnostik, ister koyu radikal islamc?, isterse samimi ve içten aray?? içinde bocalayan müslüman olsun böyle olmal?. troll'e kar?? bile. ama filhakika sitenin mülkiyeti host firmas?na ödeme yapan 2 ki?inin elinde. onlarsa tam cuntac? mentalitesine sahipler. üyelerle sürekli çat??an, be?enmedi?i ve onaylamad??? görü?ü savunan üyeyi kafas?na göre banlayan, fa?isan dikta rejimini and?ran zihniyetteler. her?ey yönetim kadrosunda bitiyor tabii.

agnostik.net vard?. ?imdi kapand?. islamc? geçinen hacker özentisi çoluk çocuk tayfas? taraf?ndan hacklendi. ?imdi yay?nda de?il. oran?n da yönetim ve moderasyon kadrosu adil ve demokratik olmak yerine, sürekli üyelerle dala?an ve çat??an tav?rlar sergilediler ki akl? ba??nda, as?l foruma katk? sa?layacak bilgili, seviyeli insanlar? kaç?rd?lar ve sonuçta kendileri kaybettiler.

turandursun forumlar?n? mutlaka tavsiye ederim ama ki zaten biliyorsundur. oran?n ya? ortalamas? daha yüksek ve daha seviyeli. s?rf ateist forum öyle diye kaliteli ba?ka platform yok de?il yani.

ama dedi?in gibi gerçektende buran?n atmosferi daha özgürlükçü yap?da oldu?unu ilk bak??ta hissettiriyor. sevdim buray?. ateist olmakta bunu gerektirir zaten de?il mi.

ben izmir, buca merkez ilçesindenim. ?ehird???nda üniversite maceram oldu. geri kalan hayat?m?n hepsi burada geçti. annem eski yugoslavya göçmeni muhacir. babam dededen kürt k?rmas? antepli. uzak co?rafyalardan da olsalar memuriyetleri icab? tan?? olup yuva kurmu?lar.

asl?nda amerika'da master yapma hayallerim var birazda ondan ingilizce kas?yorum. hiç yurtd??? deneyimim olmad?. ülke olarak ingilizce konu?ulan memleketler birincil tercihlerim aras?nda.

özel de?ilse sizin e?itim durumunuz nedir? yurtd??? tecrübeniz var m??

Plu

It's generally considered a bit rude to have a discussion in a language that most people can't read, that kind of stuff belongs in PM.

Jason78

Am I going to have to learn turkish to join in on this thread?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Fidel_Castronaut

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

AtheTurk

Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"It's all Greek to me.

the greek alphabet is one of the unchanged thing about being greek for 2500 years.

like you see, it's latin alpha-beta with little changes.

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "AtheTurk"
Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"It's all Greek to me.

the greek alphabet is one of the unchanged thing about being greek for 2500 years.

like you see, it's latin alpha-beta with little changes.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

mykcob4

Quote from: "AtheTurk"what i wrote in subject blank means hi to all in turkish language which is my mother tongue.

firstly, forgive me for my grammatic and vocabular spelling falses. i can understand what i read here in this forum but when to write in english, it's hard to me.

if it's necessary to define myself, i'm actually a materialist, so depend on this i am an atheist. say welcome to me, im happy to join you.

i'm 24 years old and i'have been an atheist for 6 years. i've woke up from deep dream, now lightened : )

hello from turkey. i know it's stupid even thinking about this but i hope you don't care about my nationality. actually we are the same race of homo sapiens sapiens. so we'are all cousins : )
Thank you for joining. I really want to go to Istanbul. I love exotic places and interesting people. I find it extremely interesting that Attaturk took the nation to Securalism after WWI or maybe before. I am not sure of the actual time he did it.
I think Turkey is actually on the brink of a political change and maybe not for the better. I would hate Turkey to become a Islamic state even though in many ways it has already become that. It's not that I hate Muslims. I would hate Turkey becoming a christian state or any therocratic ruled nation. I use to think of Turkey as the perfect governmental situation where by Secularism was the predominent standard. Don't get me wrong I love the USA, and there is nothing greater than the Constitution of the United States of America, but Turkey use to be a very progressive nation filled with people of many nationalities, tongues, and cultures, concentrated in a particular stategic place in the world.
Yes America has much of the same thing, but the US is really a "pop-culturalist" society. I abhor pup-culture. Pop-culture has the collective intelligence of the lowest common denominator, therefore it is NOT in the least progressive.
I have often told my girl friend that if I ever went to Turkey, I would probably dump her and actually get married to a Turkish woman that had several Phds.
So welcome and please don't worry about your broken English, we'll understand what you want to convey. I look forward to the insight of someone that comes from such a diverse and cosmopolitan place.

Mister Agenda

Welcome to the forum, AttheTurk, I hope you like it here.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Atheon

Quote from: "Jason78"Am I going to have to learn turkish to join in on this thread?
Evet.

Or use Google Translate to get the gist.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

aitm

this is not an english only forum, yap in any language you want.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

wolf39us

especially in a Turkish members intro thread!

aitm

Quote from: "wolf39us"especially in a Turkish members intro thread!
Naturally I expect spectacular reviews of myself in your native language so I can stick it on my refrigerator......

ah.....you'll let me know right?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust