News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

merhaba herkese.

Started by AtheTurk, August 18, 2013, 02:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtheTurk

what i wrote in subject blank means hi to all in turkish language which is my mother tongue.

firstly, forgive me for my grammatic and vocabular spelling falses. i can understand what i read here in this forum but when to write in english, it's hard to me.

if it's necessary to define myself, i'm actually a materialist, so depend on this i am an atheist. say welcome to me, im happy to join you.

i'm 24 years old and i'have been an atheist for 6 years. i've woke up from deep dream, now lightened : )

hello from turkey. i know it's stupid even thinking about this but i hope you don't care about my nationality. actually we are the same race of homo sapiens sapiens. so we'are all cousins : )

Youssuf Ramadan

Hi there, and welcome to the forum!  8-)

aitm

greetings.....

just what we need, another turk...

:wink:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

wolf39us

Can't stand Turkey.  Such a dry and terrible meat!

Solitary

:-D Welcome aboard AtheTurk! Don't worry about your problems with our language, look at some of my posts and I live here. Also, I couldn't even say or write one word in your language. How did you learn our language?  =D>  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hijiri Byakuren

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Atheon

Merhaba! ?yi günler. Ben iyiyim. Siz nas?ls?n?z?

I visited Istanbul a couple months ago and had the time of my life.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

PickelledEggs

Welcome! I have some relatives that came over from Turkey a long, long time ago.

FrankDK

Welcome to the forum.

I visited Turkey many times on business between 1981 and 1983, and really loved the country.  Fascinating sights, great food, and friendly people.

Frank

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AtheTurk

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Merhabalar. Ben de Türkiyeliyim. Welcome to the forum.

I don't understand why do you sound like apologising for being Turkish or not speaking perfect English. Do you see anyone apologising for being an American, British...etc or not speaking your mother language?

It's not stupid thinking about a nonbeliever Turk or a nonbeliever person from any nation/country. You need to get over this inferiority complex and post in confidence with your opinions. Neither Us, nor Europe is civilised as you idealised them. they are full of the same disgusting kind of people; fascists, nationalist fundie ignorant masses we hate in our own. Problems are similar too. So people you'll see here in this forum are not different than some of your fellow citizens, they are just born or live in a economically better place with similar problems. Actually, you'll see some of them are not different what you would like to run away from. :lol:

breath and just be relaxed.
just from a sentence of me, you criticed and analyzed whole my what i think about what you talked about what i think. it's ridicilous and absurd.
you can't critisize me so. what do you know about me, huh?

Quote from: "Solitary":-D Welcome aboard AtheTurk! Don't worry about your problems with our language, look at some of my posts and I live here. Also, I couldn't even say or write one word in your language. How did you learn our language?  =D>  Solitary

i'd been studied at the department of physics for 2 years, but leaved there, i began to enviromental engineering and graduated from there.
to follow actuality and current improvement about all science works, a student needs to read and write in english. so i've worked to improve my english.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "AtheTurk"what i wrote in subject blank means hi to all in turkish language which is my mother tongue.

firstly, forgive me for my grammatic and vocabular spelling falses. i can understand what i read here in this forum but when to write in english, it's hard to me.

if it's necessary to define myself, i'm actually a materialist, so depend on this i am an atheist. say welcome to me, im happy to join you.

i'm 24 years old and i'have been an atheist for 6 years. i've woke up from deep dream, now lightened : )

hello from turkey. i know it's stupid even thinking about this but i hope you don't care about my nationality. actually we are the same race of homo sapiens sapiens. so we'are all cousins : )

Your good will shines through across the language barrier.  Welcome.  :)
<insert witty aphorism here>

AtheTurk

Quote from: "wolf39us"Can't stand Turkey.  Such a dry and terrible meat!

it's actually depend on and relevant to where you ate meat.
but here nation can't afford money to consume red meat because bull and sheep meat are expensive. of course not everybody but the major part of population. many's prefer white meat like chicken to provide their protein needs. it's about budget. a kilo of red meat 36 turkish liras. 1 dollar=1.95 TL.
a teacher that works in national education ministery earns 2000 liras.
a police officer: 2300 liras.
think about it.

country of turkey as geographically very suitable to agriculture large wide of products and to grow source of red meat bulls, sheeps. but can you believe that turkey impors angus from argentina and brazil. : )

reason is all about wrong politicies.

AtheTurk

Quote from: "wolf39us"Can't stand Turkey.  Such a dry and terrible meat!

you didn't meant to turkish girls' meat while saying dry and terrible, did you? : )

i may be got it wrong: )

and so do they dry and terrible :p

whatever, just a joke  :lol:

AtheTurk

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "AtheTurk"breath and just be relaxed.
just from a sentence of me, you criticed and analyzed whole my what i think about what you talked about what i think. it's ridicilous and absurd.
you can't critisize me so. what do you know about me, huh?

Söylediklerim seni s?kmak ya da gücendirmek için de?ildi. Tam tersine. Al?nmana gerek yok, e?er fütürsuz geldiyse kusura bakma. ?nsanlar?n varl?klar?ndan özür diler bir tav?rda yazmas? rahats?z ediyor beni, alakas?z bir milletten biri olsan da ayn? ?eyi yazard?m, ki daha önce ba?kalar?na yazd?m zaten.Tekrar merhaba.

rica ederim dostum. biz hem?ehriyiz. aram?zda bunlar?n laf? olmaz.
ben yersiz bir hisse kap?ld?m. sanki önyarg?yla ba?tan hakk?mda pe?in hüküm veriyorsun gibime geldi. ben hatal?y?m, as?l sen kusura bakma.

bu ingiliz milletini bilirsin. ki?iler aras? münasebetlerinde nezekate ve adab-? mua?erete pek bir itina gösterirler. bir de ba?ka uluslara tepeden bakmak gibi hüsn-ü kuruntular? vard?r. elbette genelleme yapm?yorum. sonuçta bu da dahil bütün genellemeler yanl??t?r de?il mi?

ingilizcem'in kifayetinden dem vururken ba?tan sürç-ü lisan edersem affola minvalinde heriflere nezaketen tevazu gösterdim. bunlar?n dil hususunda kibir ve hassasiyetleri senin de malumundur san?r?m.

yoksa türklü?e ve vatana ili?kin aidiyet duygumla ilgili hiç bir s?k?nt?m yok. bilakis gurur duyar?m. senin de kan?nda vard?r bu cinsten duygular. kan derken iç benlikten bahsediyorum, yoksa genlerimizin yüceli?ine at?fta bulunarak kafatasç? biri olarak görünmek istemem.

devam ederiz dostum.

sen hangi yaban eldesin. tr'de mi ya??yorsun, yurtd???nda m?s?n?