Author Topic: merhaba herkese.  (Read 6683 times)

merhaba herkese.
« on: August 18, 2013, 02:54:24 AM »
what i wrote in subject blank means hi to all in turkish language which is my mother tongue.

firstly, forgive me for my grammatic and vocabular spelling falses. i can understand what i read here in this forum but when to write in english, it's hard to me.

if it's necessary to define myself, i'm actually a materialist, so depend on this i am an atheist. say welcome to me, im happy to join you.

i'm 24 years old and i'have been an atheist for 6 years. i've woke up from deep dream, now lightened : )

hello from turkey. i know it's stupid even thinking about this but i hope you don't care about my nationality. actually we are the same race of homo sapiens sapiens. so we'are all cousins : )

Re: merhaba herkese.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 06:25:23 AM »
Hi there, and welcome to the forum!  8-)

Offline aitm

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 08:10:03 AM »
greetings.....

just what we need, another turk...

:wink:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 09:17:09 AM »
Can't stand Turkey.  Such a dry and terrible meat!

Offline Solitary

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 09:41:47 AM »
:-D Welcome aboard AtheTurk! Don't worry about your problems with our language, look at some of my posts and I live here. Also, I couldn't even say or write one word in your language. How did you learn our language?  =D>  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Offline Hijiri Byakuren

• ULC Minister, Honorary Doctor of Divinity
  • Jacuzzi Member
  • That's DOCTOR Hijiri, to you!
    • Sargon Lore
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 10:29:00 AM »
Welcome to the Dark Side.
Black lives matter, feminism is good, religion is bullshit, and if you disagree with me on any of these points you are a fucking moron.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Offline Atheon

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 11:10:25 AM »
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 02:23:56 PM »
Welcome! I have some relatives that came over from Turkey a long, long time ago.

Offline FrankDK

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 05:30:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

I visited Turkey many times on business between 1981 and 1983, and really loved the country.  Fascinating sights, great food, and friendly people.

Frank

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 06:18:15 PM »
Welcome!

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 10:24:24 PM »
Quote from: "drunkenshoe"

breath and just be relaxed.
just from a sentence of me, you criticed and analyzed whole my what i think about what you talked about what i think. it's ridicilous and absurd.
you can't critisize me so. what do you know about me, huh?

Quote from: "Solitary"
:-D Welcome aboard AtheTurk! Don't worry about your problems with our language, look at some of my posts and I live here. Also, I couldn't even say or write one word in your language. How did you learn our language?  =D>  Solitary

i'd been studied at the department of physics for 2 years, but leaved there, i began to enviromental engineering and graduated from there.
to follow actuality and current improvement about all science works, a student needs to read and write in english. so i've worked to improve my english.

Offline Thumpalumpacus

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 12:33:07 AM »
Quote from: "AtheTurk"
what i wrote in subject blank means hi to all in turkish language which is my mother tongue.

firstly, forgive me for my grammatic and vocabular spelling falses. i can understand what i read here in this forum but when to write in english, it's hard to me.

if it's necessary to define myself, i'm actually a materialist, so depend on this i am an atheist. say welcome to me, im happy to join you.

i'm 24 years old and i'have been an atheist for 6 years. i've woke up from deep dream, now lightened : )

hello from turkey. i know it's stupid even thinking about this but i hope you don't care about my nationality. actually we are the same race of homo sapiens sapiens. so we'are all cousins : )

Your good will shines through across the language barrier.  Welcome.  :)
<insert witty aphorism here>

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 01:33:34 AM »
Quote from: "wolf39us"

it's actually depend on and relevant to where you ate meat.
but here nation can't afford money to consume red meat because bull and sheep meat are expensive. of course not everybody but the major part of population. many's prefer white meat like chicken to provide their protein needs. it's about budget. a kilo of red meat 36 turkish liras. 1 dollar=1.95 TL.
a teacher that works in national education ministery earns 2000 liras.
a police officer: 2300 liras.
think about it.

country of turkey as geographically very suitable to agriculture large wide of products and to grow source of red meat bulls, sheeps. but can you believe that turkey impors angus from argentina and brazil. : )

reason is all about wrong politicies.

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2013, 01:45:39 AM »
Quote from: "wolf39us"

you didn't meant to turkish girls' meat while saying dry and terrible, did you? : )

i may be got it wrong: )

and so do they dry and terrible :p

whatever, just a joke  :lol:

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 02:09:04 AM »
Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "AtheTurk"
breath and just be relaxed.
just from a sentence of me, you criticed and analyzed whole my what i think about what you talked about what i think. it's ridicilous and absurd.
you can't critisize me so. what do you know about me, huh?