Author Topic: I call this Karma...  (Read 1968 times)

I call this Karma...
« on: August 15, 2013, 11:54:12 AM »
Arizona Republicans Who Rejected Sandy Relief Now Whining About Arizona Not Getting Disaster Aid

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

edit - fixed picture lol
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:15:16 PM by WitchSabrina »
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Offline Solitary

Re: I call this Karma...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 12:07:48 PM »
:rollin: This State is as corrupt as any state is, only Texas may have them beat for the worst politicians. Janus McCain is the worst two faced liar and crook on the planet along with his buddy Keating. All the politicians here have to dip their fingers in the honey pot accept the Latinos, one who is an atheists.  :shock:  It's as if Sara Palin ran the State and just supported big business and screw the working men and women, especially if they are gay or Latino.  :roll: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 12:14:04 PM »
Just classic - amirite?   LOL
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Offline Solitary

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 12:24:23 PM »
I don't know if its Karma, but it is sure fitting that they can't dip into the honey pot. That sounds disgusting doesn't? You know what I meant.  #-o  I think this State is going to have a rude awakening when the Latinos get more involved in politics.  :-$  Solitary

Offline stromboli

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 03:23:38 PM »
Yeah, the aid they are yelling for is for damage on a microscopic scale compared to Sandy. I mourn the dead firefighters, but otherwise no sympathy here.

Offline Colanth

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 04:37:20 PM »
"Water is wet, Republicans are hypocrites"

Neither one is news, but I think the former is more of a shock than the latter.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Offline AllPurposeAtheist

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 05:50:11 PM »
134 homes burned up because wha..? The states firefighting budget it at rock bottom? Well, certainly WE should all pay to fight fires where it almost never rains and where people CHOOSE to live. Nobody ever moves to a desert out of necessity for plenty of water, but what do I know?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Offline Solitary

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 07:07:51 PM »
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
134 homes burned up because wha..? The states firefighting budget it at rock bottom? Well, certainly WE should all pay to fight fires where it almost never rains and where people CHOOSE to live. Nobody ever moves to a desert out of necessity for plenty of water, but what do I know?

It's only bad after 40 days and 40 nights! And we have all Jesus's love here in Arizona.

This is our State motto:     :shock:   :roll: Solitary

Offline stromboli

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 07:53:03 PM »
The same sympathy I have for people who build log homes in the middle of pine forests prone to wildfire, and then don't buy insurance because the premiums are too high. Hmmm....wonder why?

Offline SGOS

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 08:02:35 AM »
Even with getting more money from the fed than it pays in taxes, Arizona would have still qualified for relief if the disaster had done significant damage.  I'm sorry for the 134 families that lost their homes, it's inconvenient to rebuild even if you have insurance.  The bottom line is that Arizona doesn't qualify for funds because it doesn't need any funds to fix this.  But McCain and his buddies think Arizona is entitled, while NY is not.

Yeah, when Republicans get so blatantly hypocritical, it's always good for a chuckle, but the bottom line is that it's not about payback and or even karma.  You just don't get federal aid for whining about a toe stub.

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2013, 08:03:20 PM »
134 homes is a tragedy, but not of sufficient size to justify federal aid.  Arizona should be able to handle this shit on its own.
"Death can not be killed." -brq

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 04:33:50 AM »
Have they tried praying to the baby jesus yet?

:twisted:
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Offline Colanth

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 03:50:46 PM »
No, they pray to Baby Boehner.  That actually has a chance (I was going to say "prayer") of working.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk