News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Virgin Mary social media

Started by WitchSabrina, August 15, 2013, 08:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

LOL! Funny. Zuckerberg is probably laughing his ass off. Thanks for the link.

AllPurposeAtheist

Ask any Christian, 'If you knew ahead of time you would give birth to a religious zealot who would claim to be the son of god and who would later be tortured then painfully nailed to a wooden beam and left to die a slow, agonizing death but you had the chance to abort this person to avoid such tragic events from happening....?' Hmmm.. OH NO! Never.. pain, suffering, torture anf slow death is part of gods mysterious plan.. But he loves you..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

When I was a very small boy I saw a crucifix and wondered why anyone would want to hang that around their neck when it is so disgusting.  [-X  It says a lot about Catholics in my opinion. It seems they wallow in suffering, pain, and quilt for something that is most likely a fiction as far as Jesus goes. It's as if they like being slaves that accept their cruel masters being sadomasochists themselves.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Colanth

QuoteCary Bogue who started the competing page stated, "What this is saying is the Virgin Mary should have aborted. Aborted who? Obviously Jesus Christ, who is our lord and savior," Bogue tells OneNewsNow. "Obviously you can't be more hateful than that."
From a Christian point of view, maybe.  From an atheist point of view, there are thousands of hateful FB pages - pages of religious crap.  Will they remove all of them if asked to?  If course not - the poor persecuted Christian minority has to be protected from the mean atheist majority.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

AllPurposeAtheist

Don't question gods mysterious ways solitary. There may be eternal pain, torture, smoke, fire and agony awaiting you, but never question that loving threat..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "stromboli"LOL! Funny. Zuckerberg is probably laughing his ass off. Thanks for the link.

**snicker**  traffic and math..........is............ traffic and math.  Zuckerberg laughs all the way to the bank.  LOL
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

wolf39us

When I first liked their page... they had just under 1,500 likes.  Now it's over 8,000.  And it's only been just over 2 weeks! lol