Progress on Marijuana Reform? Sort of.

Started by stromboli, August 12, 2013, 11:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "Solomon Zorn"I can't help but wonder how much better off our economy would be if people like him were allowed to grow their own, and put that $100 a week back into the system buying goods and services they can't afford now if they want to continue enjoying pot.
$100 spent on pot and $100 spent on a new set of cooking pots is still $100 being put into the economy.  (Unless the guy selling pot puts the bills in his pipe and smokes them.)

But cooking pots is the segment of our society I would rather support, I think. I may have to give it more thought. Also aren't we supporting the cartels by keeping pot illegal? To a large extent, I think so. Also if pot, and even coke as well, were made legal, the prison conditions would see a lot of relief from the overcrowding. Not to mention the money it would save us prosecuting and confining people whose basic crime is having too much fun.  I have a lot more to say about it, but I am stoned at the moment, and I don't want to get all "steam-of-consciousness" about it. 8-)
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

AllPurposeAtheist

John Wayne opposed pot and especially Jack Webb opposed it. Look at our values if we legalize pot! Everyone knows Jack Webb represented everything good in apple pie, motherhood and America. :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

W h a t  a r e  w e  t a l k I n g  a b o u t ?   :-$   :popcorn:   8-)   :rolleyes:   :P   :rollin:   :shock:   8-[  :-D  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.