News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

"All Men Were Created Equal"

Started by PickelledEggs, August 09, 2013, 11:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Ah... 'Insult' their entire country. :lol: Yes, I am posting various threads in the forum on various subjects, criticising everything that I think should be criticised. But when it comes to something you don't like, it suddenly becomes 'insult' from someone on a high horse in a thread, you haven't even made any contribution. Yeah this happens often. Almost with everyone. Interestingly enough people don't like when you question and poke what they hold dear and absolute. They only like that to be stroked and celebrated.

'Real points' and arguments made on intentions and feelings of a few individuals to interpret statements from a 250 years old historical document, because according to that it 'actually' means something else. Lovely.

Either grow up or please continue to not to feel the need to dignify anything I say with a proper response until you learn to question every single thing that has been defined as absolute truth. May be then you'll get who is on a high horse.
Thinking you're being an ass now means I disagree with you, apparently. You make an awful lot of assumptions about me considering how little I've said on the matter.

You also still haven't answered a single point anyone here has made, by the way.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Jmpty

Drunksy, I want to have your baby.
???  ??

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Apparently you just don't like what I said.
You just keep telling yourself that, bud. :roll:

surly74

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"Ah yes, rather than respond to any real points, let's make up strawman versions of what people are saying and insult their entire country while we're at it. After all, everything you say is right and anything to the contrary is wrong, evidence be damned.

I don't feel the need to dignify anything you say with a proper response until you get off your bloody high horse. :roll:

can only americans insult america?

I see mykcob4 posting things only he knows because he's read some stuff about some guys on the constitution. I don't see anything that actually refutes drunkenshoe. seems to be alot of opinons and revisionist history going on to suit people's views.

I have a hard time believing the intent of the authors of the constituion was to treat everyone equally when there was slavery. It seems to take all the things they didn't like about living in england and getting rid of those and keeping the things they did like.
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "surly74"can only americans insult america?
[s:oilv7ain]Yes[/s:oilv7ain] No, but I don't appreciate being lumped into a group I don't necessarily agree with.