News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Knew It Obama's A Muslim

Started by Solitary, August 10, 2013, 02:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJ ... re=youtube    Make sure to read the comments!  One person talks about people wanting to remove "under God" from the Pledge Of Allegiance as if our Founding Fathers put it there. It wasn't in there when I was a child.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Colanth

I commented on coolwater's comment.  Let's see how long it takes for me to be burned at the stake.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Solitary

You don't have to worry, but Sabrina the Witch should.  :-$  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: "Colanth"I commented on coolwater's comment.  Let's see how long it takes for me to be burned at the stake.

I thumbed up your comment.  I went ahead and posted a comment to him as well.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

StupidWiz

Agreed with chris short's comment
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

PickelledEggs

I thumbed up your comments and Chris Short's.

I have to say. For someone who doesn't know what he is talking about, the guy in the video is pretty sure of himself.

SGOS

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"I thought he was a satanist.  :-?
Well, he's that too.  A Muslim Satanist, and an atheist tree hugger, who wants to take away our freedom.  And our guns.  He wants to take away our guns.  He stole the election from Sara Palin, and... that other guy on the ticket with her.

Antyla

Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "drunkenshoe"I thought he was a satanist.  :-?
Well, he's that too.  A Muslim Satanist, and an atheist tree hugger, who wants to take away our freedom.  And our guns.  He wants to take away our guns.  He stole the election from Sara Palin, and... that other guy on the ticket with her.

Barack Obama is a Muslim, a Satanist & an Atheist? But how?  :-|

SGOS

Quote from: "Antyla"Barack Obama is a Muslim, a Satanist & an Atheist? But how?  :-|
Who cares?  He doesn't even have a birth certificate. :-D

stromboli

There's two minutes and nine seconds of my life in can never have back.  #-o

missingnocchi

I pray to Atheist Jesus that this is a Poe.
What's a "Leppo?"

Colanth

Quote from: "Antyla"Barack Obama is a Muslim, a Satanist & an Atheist? But how?  :-|
The same way that an itinerant Jewish preacher raised the dead almost 2,000 years ago - in the imagination of someone who hasn't grown up yet.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.