News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What A Sick Bastard!

Started by Solitary, August 07, 2013, 01:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "caseagainstfaith"There is a law in Arizona against killing your dog if it is possessed?  I'd have never thunk it.
Yes, surprisingly enough, there are laws against blowing up your dog.  Damn liberals.

QuoteSeriously, I'm trying to figure out what the law you speak of might say?  Perhaps it is an animal cruelty law?  I guess I just haven't looked into the laws.
Well, there's no time like the present.  Here's a good starting point:

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/FormatDocu ... ocType=ARS

*highlights numero tres*
Thank you! I was just going to post it myself. Yes, under number three he would be under arrest.  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

Quote from: "caseagainstfaith"It is legal to have your dog put to sleep at the vet.  I think it is also legal to shoot your dog in your backyard.  I am fond of animals, and I don't approve.  But, killing your dog is legal. I don't think there are laws that specify what methods are legal and what aren't. Using explosives to do it is pretty crazy, and that itself is probably a crime.

He! He! It probably is legal in Texas, and shooting illegals too, just like it is in Arizona.  :shock:  Just yanking your chain.  8-[  Solitary

Minimalist

Quote*highlights numero tres*

Ironically, in AZ, that does not apply to Mexicans.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Solitary

Quote from: "Minimalist"
Quote*highlights numero tres*

Ironically, in AZ, that does not apply to Mexicans.

Our Sheriff's Posse or Border Patrol would never shoot a Mexican without putting a gun in his hand after. :shock:   :roll:  #-o   [-X  Solitary

Shiranu

QuoteHe! He! It probably is legal in Texas, and shooting illegals too, just like it is in Arizona.

One of the people at the church I went to got several months in jail for shooting his dog in Texas, so I don't know about the rest of the nation, but in Texas I cant see it being legal.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Jesus

He definitely needs to see a therapist or something to the likes of that. I mean--take a look--his picture looks absolutely dreadful. There seems to be an air of insanity around him...

Killing his dog sickens me to my gut.
I like to appear in various forms, but my favorite is as a toast.

Hydra009

Quote from: "Jesus"He definitely needs to see a therapist or something to the likes of that. I mean--take a look--his picture looks absolutely dreadful. There seems to be an air of insanity around him...
The guy looks like Hitler.  When you wake up in the morning and think that a Hitlerstache is the way to go, you're bound to be a few cards short of a deck.

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: "Hydra009"Yep.  Until they act on them.  Which oddly enough, they seem to do on occasion.

You can say that about anybody.  There is some chance anybody will do something crazy.  You can't lock people up that just might do something crazy.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

Jason78

Quote from: "Hydra009"The guy looks like Hitler.  When you wake up in the morning and think that a Hitlerstache is the way to go, you're bound to be a few cards short of a deck.

A Toothbrush Moustache doesn't make you Hitler.  Charlie Chaplin had one.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Hydra009

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "Hydra009"The guy looks like Hitler.  When you wake up in the morning and think that a Hitlerstache is the way to go, you're bound to be a few cards short of a deck.

A Toothbrush Moustache doesn't make you Hitler.  Charlie Chaplin had one.
And look what happened to him!  

See, that proves my point.  My claim that a toothbrush mustache makes you Hitler.  Wait a sec...that wasn't my point.   #-o

Hydra009

Quote from: "caseagainstfaith"
Quote from: "Hydra009"Yep.  Until they act on them.  Which oddly enough, they seem to do on occasion.

You can say that about anybody.  There is some chance anybody will do something crazy.  You can't lock people up that just might do something crazy.
Anybody who believes really crazy things.  For example, that their spiritual enemy is taking up residence in people or animals.  Not exactly the kind of belief that ends well for people who really believe it (or their victims).

Colanth

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "caseagainstfaith"

Anybody who believes really crazy things.
But if you allow that Christian belief doesn't fall under "really crazy things" (which almost all Christians will maintain), that doesn't leave much in the way of crazy that you can lock people up for.

QuoteFor example, that their spiritual enemy is taking up residence in people or animals.
I'm sure there's at least one Christian Church that can find a passage in the Bible that means exactly that.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.