Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What A Sick Bastard!

Started by Solitary, August 07, 2013, 01:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

He makes me sorry I'm the same race as he is:

Take a good hard look at this dog!

Christopher Dillingham, 45-years-old, and the owner of a fireworks business in Washington state decided to strap explosives to his beautiful dog, Cabela's collar, and blow her up. The dog was decapitated in the process. The crazed pyrotechnic freak said he blew up his Labrador because it was possessed by demons that his ex-girlfriend planted. Or some type of malarkey like that. He blew off his dog's head! OMG!!!

If this isn't disturbing enough, seems the officials in Stevenson's Washington, a place I'll be sure to never visit, decided that since the dog's head was blown off, she didn't suffer and no charges would be filed against Christopher Dillingham!

I consider myself to be a pacifist, but in this case I'd like to strap explosives to this lunatic and blow him up.

If you're as outraged as I surely am, please call the Mayor of this cow-punk town and demand justice for Cabela. I'd give you the Mayor's name, but apparently google can't even find it. This number is for City Hall and surely someone there must know who the Mayor is. You can reach them at 509-427-5970!

Here is a picture of the sicko creep: As much as I don't like our sheriff, I wish he'd get a hold of this guy, because he hates cruelty to animals more than illegals.  :-&  :cry:  :evil:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

NeoLogic26

Jesus. Look, I can see why you wouldn't impose the same penalties for killing an animal that you would for a human, but why do so many people get away without so much a slap on the wrist? This was a living, breathing being that regardless of whether or not it suffered, still deserved to live and not have a psycho strap a fucking bomb to it.
"For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Plu

Even more than for blowing up a dog, I would have at least put this guy into jail for being insane enough to blow up a living creature because he believes it's possessed by demons.

It's just a matter of time before he believes his girlfriend is possessed by demons as well, and then he'll be back in the news.

caseagainstfaith

It is legal to have your dog put to sleep at the vet.  I think it is also legal to shoot your dog in your backyard.  I am fond of animals, and I don't approve.  But, killing your dog is legal. I don't think there are laws that specify what methods are legal and what aren't. Using explosives to do it is pretty crazy, and that itself is probably a crime.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

Jason78

Quote from: "Plu"Even more than for blowing up a dog, I would have at least put this guy into jail for being insane enough to blow up a living creature because he believes it's possessed by demons.

It's just a matter of time before he believes his girlfriend is possessed by demons as well, and then he'll be back in the news.

If he truly believes that his dog had demons in it and needed to be blown up, then this man needs profession care before he does it again.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Plu

Myeah. Professional care more than a jail sentence, I suppose. Although it's quite possible to combine the two.

WitchSabrina

Oh - I am sorry but that crap should be illegal.   It should be illegal to blow up a family pet using fireworks..........  jesus.  Sick bastard is the proper title for this thread.

:vom:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Rejak

really OP couldn't you find a picture of this guy that looks a little more mean and evil? or a cute er picture of the dog. Are you trying to get a job as the next Nancy Grace, appealing to one of the nastier aspects of human nature?(lynch mob mentality)
I agree the guy is sick but he should probably be committed to a high security mental hospital rather than jail or prison where he would likely compromise the safety of other inmates. The man is delusional and will likely hurt someone else if not treated. A little more background on the story can be found here

//http://www.christianpost.com/news/man-preparing-for-rapture-blows-up-family-dog-because-it-had-the-devil-in-it-101756/

Solitary

Quote from: "caseagainstfaith"It is legal to have your dog put to sleep at the vet.  I think it is also legal to shoot your dog in your backyard.  I am fond of animals, and I don't approve.  But, killing your dog is legal. I don't think there are laws that specify what methods are legal and what aren't. Using explosives to do it is pretty crazy, and that itself is probably a crime.

There's a big difference putting a pet to sleep when it's suffering which I have done, but doing it because a dog is possessed even if not done with explosives is insane. It is against the law even in Arizona the backward State. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

The Skeletal Atheist

I'm going to jump on the "this man needs to be committed to a mental institution" bandwagon. He's obviously very disturbed. It's sad that the dog died, I'm wondering if there were any signs of mental illness in him before this episode that could have prevented it.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Colanth

In a sane world, belief in demons alone would be sufficient for involuntary committal.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: "Solitary"there's a big difference putting a pet to sleep when it's suffering which I have done, but doing it because a dog is possessed even if not done with explosives is insane. It is against the law even in Arizona the backward State. Solitary

There is a law in Arizona against killing your dog if it is possessed?  I'd have never thunk it.

Seriously, I'm trying to figure out what the law you speak of might say?  Perhaps it is an animal cruelty law?  I guess I just haven't looked into the laws.  It might be that the action here might be deemed cruel and thus against the law for that reason.  I guess I don't know the wording of such laws as to what you can and cannot do legally.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: "Colanth"In a sane world, belief in demons alone would be sufficient for involuntary committal.

I'm not sure I would go that far.  Most people that that have religious beliefs are perfectly functional in society. Involuntary committal should be used for people that cannot function in society.

Hydra009

Quote from: "caseagainstfaith"There is a law in Arizona against killing your dog if it is possessed?  I'd have never thunk it.
Yes, surprisingly enough, there are laws against blowing up your dog.  Damn liberals.

QuoteSeriously, I'm trying to figure out what the law you speak of might say?  Perhaps it is an animal cruelty law?  I guess I just haven't looked into the laws.
Well, there's no time like the present.  Here's a good starting point:

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/FormatDocu ... ocType=ARS

*highlights numero tres*

Hydra009

Quote from: "caseagainstfaith"Most people that that have religious beliefs are perfectly functional in society.
Yep.  Until they act on them.  Which oddly enough, they seem to do on occasion.