Baby-eating atheists? Not this time.

Started by Atheon, August 06, 2013, 05:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheon

Christian puppeteer Ronald William Brown (who moves his lips as he manipulates his creepy ventriloquist dummy, whose voice is the same as his) is convicted of plotting to kill, cook and eat kids.

Looks like it's not the atheists who are baby eaters.

[youtube:1erkx18t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b7aNF3yI6s[/youtube:1erkx18t]
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

WitchSabrina

So gross.  So SOooo gross.   :shock:  

Jesus saves who?
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

Why would he need to put underwear on a puppet?  :shock:  That in itself is strange. Glad they put him away.  :roll:  I thought the Bible was suppose to teach good morals.  :wink:  Make you wonder about the Christians that claim atheists eat babies aren't projecting on to us what they fanaticize about doing.  :evil:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

LikelyToBreak

:-&  Gross.

But before people get too worried, there are over 300,000,000 people in America.  I don't think counting him as adults wanting to literally eat kids, makes the percentage of people in America to be worried about really small.

Still, with exposures of the Catholic Priests and their proclivities, it should be enough to let parents know not to leave their brats with the overly religious types.  They have become just creepy.  :axe

Solitary

I wonder, do they taste like chicken?  :shock:   8-[  OK!  :Hangman:  Solitary

Brian37

FUCK DAMN IT PEOPLE, I don't care if you believe or not but if you eat anything HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT........BARBECUE KITTENS!

You people make me sick!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Colanth

A Christian involved in child-sex?  Shocking?  About as shocking as a hunter involved in killing animals.  What would be shocking is an entire year without a single Christian being involved in a sex scandal.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

The Skeletal Atheist

He's doing it wrong. You see, Christians (in particular priests) eat out kids...against their will.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Solitary

QuoteFUCK DAMN IT PEOPLE, I don't care if you believe or not but if you eat anything HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT........BARBECUE KITTENS!

:-k  I wonder what witches burned at the stake taste like.  :shock:  =P~   8-[   #-o   :-&  OK! I'm leaving, they taste like barbecued kittens by the way.  :-$   Solitary

Johan

Quote from: "Atheon"Christian puppeteer Ronald William Brown (who moves his lips as he manipulates his creepy ventriloquist dummy, whose voice is the same as his) is convicted of plotting to kill, cook and eat kids.

Writer posted a YouTube video
This clip makes me weep. I don't weep for the creepy guy who was arrested. I don't weep because these sorts of creepy guys exist. I weep because we as a society have reached the point where it is acceptable to view this clip and pass off this sort of very bias non journalism which is presented in a 'journalistic style' as actual non-bias journalism. We accept it, we eat it up and we beg for more. That makes me weep. I weep for what we have become. I weep for what we will continue to become. I weep for all of us.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

hrdlr110

Quote from: "Johan"
Quote from: "Atheon"Christian puppeteer Ronald William Brown (who moves his lips as he manipulates his creepy ventriloquist dummy, whose voice is the same as his) is convicted of plotting to kill, cook and eat kids.

Writer posted a YouTube video
This clip makes me weep. I don't weep for the creepy guy who was arrested. I don't weep because these sorts of creepy guys exist. I weep because we as a society have reached the point where it is acceptable to view this clip and pass off this sort of very bias non journalism which is presented in a 'journalistic style' as actual non-bias journalism. We accept it, we eat it up and we beg for more. That makes me weep. I weep for what we have become. I weep for what we will continue to become. I weep for all of us.

I think it's time for you to re-hydrate!
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

Brian37

Quote from: "Solitary"
QuoteFUCK DAMN IT PEOPLE, I don't care if you believe or not but if you eat anything HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT........BARBECUE KITTENS!

:-k  I wonder what witches burned at the stake taste like.  :shock:  =P~   8-[   #-o   :-&  OK! I'm leaving, they taste like barbecued kittens by the way.  :-$   Solitary

"Tastes like?" No there is no substitute for barbecued kittens.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Brian37"
Quote from: "Solitary":-k  I wonder what witches burned at the stake taste like.  :shock:  =P~   8-[   #-o   :-&  OK! I'm leaving, they taste like barbecued kittens by the way.  :-$   Solitary

"Tastes like?" No there is no substitute for barbecued kittens.

Witches probably taste a little like fried green tomatoes.   :rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

billhilly

Quote from: "Solitary"I wonder, do they taste like chicken?  :shock:   8-[  OK!  :Hangman:  Solitary

More like pork.........

Brian37

I am wasting my time on this  board. How the fuck can we be evil atheists if we don't barbecue kittens?