News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

APPLE

Started by Jutter, August 02, 2013, 11:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jutter

Neh, just messing with you Apple fans.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Hijiri Byakuren

I'm rather partial to the green ones myself.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Jutter

Hijiri Byakuren and Granny Smith, sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G....
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Solitary

isn't the Netherlands where the little boy stuck his finger in a dyke?  :shock:  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Jutter"Neh, just messing with you Apple fans.

I clicked on this 'other religion' you bitch!   :rollin:

**smack**

lol
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

hillbillyatheist

All hail iLord Steve Jobs! He will come back one day!
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Hydra009

Colanth

Quote from: "Solitary"isn't the Netherlands where the little boy stuck his finger in a dyke?  :shock:  :lol:  Solitary
And she probably smacked him for it.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

YurmaGetto

I love APPLES!. Not computer apple though.
Baaaa.....

Shol'va

Do not take the name of our "profit", the great Jobs, in vain.

AllPurposeAtheist

Actually my favorite apples are Macintosh. Damned.. I thought I misspelled Macintosh and CNN just reported the Vatican misspelled Jesus on a gold coin. Our Lord is now Lesvs. :lol: I'll translate.. Lesvs=LOL
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

blargg

It's true that a part of the Apple users act like religious fanatics. The main reason for the product still selling good however I believe is the bigger margin that is made for all parties involved by getting it to you. A very large amount of customers only uses mobile phones for making calls and using whatsapp. This makes no reason whatsoever to walk around with a 700 euro iPhone. If they walk into a shop though and ask for advice they will still be sold the newest iPhone model instead of an older model or the 50 euro android model. In the end you can't blame the shops selling something that customers are willing to buy... Of course the fanatics also play a part claiming iOS is way better and easier to use. And of course it is, FOR THEM, if they would have used Android or Windows Phone for years then the problem would be with using the other option(s). It seems though that Android is winning the war on this market, and I'm not so sure if an Android monopoly is what we should be waiting for.
~ god works in mysterious ways doesn't exist ~

Jason78

God has brought this thread back from the dead! :o
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato