and in Texas... SHOCKING NEWS..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, August 01, 2013, 08:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Certain anti-female 'legislators' want to bill Wendy Davis for the 'extra congressional session' since she FORCED them to have to go back to the drawing board to legislate bad policy. That BITCH! Huh? :shock:

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1228248
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

rickcopeland648

Wenny Davis done maked Texas madder than a 'tater bug tryin' to brand a cactus is Joo-lah, y'all... Oooo -eeee...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

Nonsensei

How can they bill her for exercising the power that she was elected to exercise?
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you\'ll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

hillbillyatheist

:lol: rick you crack me up everytime you talk southern.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

Hydra009

If you don't want to attend congressional sessions, don't be a congressman/congresswoman.

EntirelyOfThisWorld

Quote from: "Shiranu"What a bunch of pricks.

What I really like about this forums is you don't get "reported" for calling pricks pricks.

They're assholes too.
Freedom is Free.  It\'s included in Democracy.  Democracy is Hard.  It involves coexisting with people who think that sayings like "Freedom is not Free" actually makes some kind of sense.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "EntirelyOfThisWorld"
Quote from: "Shiranu"What a bunch of pricks.

What I really like about this forums is you don't get "reported" for calling pricks pricks.

They're assholes too.
Just don't get caught saying fuc* because fuc* here is technically a misspelling of fuck. The spelling Nazi's get fuc*ing mad. :shock:

Solitary

I warn you though, do not, I repeat, do not, call some of them cunts though. :shock:   8-[  :-$  [-X   [-(  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

rickcopeland648

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist":lol: rick you crack me up everytime you talk southern.

The Rick Copeland is the master of laying down some slow-tawkin' old school hick...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

rickcopeland648

While we're typing Texas, The Rick Copeland wants to express some concern and sympathy for an impending crisis that might totally devastate y'all in Septem'r...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/03/t ... tion-drug/

How will y'all ever survive? It'll be truly dark days...

AllPurposeAtheist

Funny part is is there are hundreds of drugs one can OD and die from quite painlessly. Heroin comes to mind, but we cant go having condemned men dying with a smile now can we?