News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello all.

Started by Riften, August 01, 2013, 10:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riften

Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.  I'm married to a born again Christian who has no idea that I'm not a believer, and would most likely divorce me if she ever found out.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Riften"Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.  I'm married to a born again Christian who has no idea that I'm not a believer, and would most likely divorce me if she ever found out.

Hello there.   Well your situation must be difficult to live with - at least somewhat.   Welcome to the snake pit.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

:-D  Welcome aboard Riften! I'm married to a Catholic, but she knows I'm an atheist. It's sort of like a Cold War. She thinks I'm crazy, and I think she is stupid. :shock:  Not really, I think she is crazy and she thinks I'm stupid.  :shock: Same results though.  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Riften"Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.  I'm married to a born again Christian who has no idea that I'm not a believer, and would most likely divorce me if she ever found out.

Only if she wants to go against the bible. 1 Corinthians 7:10-15

LikelyToBreak

Welcome!

I'm married to a Christian.  But, I think it is more a social thing for her, rather than actually believing.