News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

New!

Started by special_K022, July 31, 2013, 05:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

special_K022

Hello fellow freethinkers! My name is Kelly and I reside (unfortunately) in the treasure coast, Florida. 25 years young, hve a wonderful boyfriend and beautiful 1 year old daughter. How's everyone and where ya'll from? :)

Hijiri Byakuren

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

LikelyToBreak

Welcome!

I was born in Ohio, but somehow ended up in the San Joaquin Valley in California.  Not a place I would recommend.

Eric1958

Hi there specialk, I'm from Fairbanks Alaska. Been an atheist since the mid 70s when I was in high school.

My main grips with Christians is the belief that the bible is the literal word of God. Then there's the idea that a loving God would create us and then send many of us to hell for eternity because we're didn't go to the right church. Then there's the issue of the church persecuting anyone who dares to suggest that science might be a better tool for studying the natural history of the earth, than the old testament.

aitm

allo dear, I am a couple counties above you in the space coast. Welcome to the greatest atheist community in the known universe..

[-X
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

Hey Kelly. I'm from North Jersey. and No, MTV's Jersey Shore isn't an accurate portrayal of (most of) us.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "special_K022"Hello fellow freethinkers! My name is Kelly and I reside (unfortunately) in the treasure coast, Florida. 25 years young, hve a wonderful boyfriend and beautiful 1 year old daughter. How's everyone and where ya'll from? :)

One yr olds are glorious.  COngratulations.  All the best on the rest of it too.  Welcome to the dark side - we have cookies.

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"
Quote from: "special_K022"Hello fellow freethinkers! My name is Kelly and I reside (unfortunately) in the treasure coast, Florida. 25 years young, hve a wonderful boyfriend and beautiful 1 year old daughter. How's everyone and where ya'll from? :)

One yr olds are glorious.  COngratulations.  All the best on the rest of it too.  Welcome to the dark side - we have cookies.

[ Image ]
Those cookies look like the school children from Pink Floyd's "The Wall"

Solitary

:-D  Welcome aboard special_K022! I was raised as a child in Tennessee, lived in Joliet Illinois, moved to Hawaii, left there for Phoenix Arizona ( :Hangman: ), and settled down in Scottsdale Arizona. You won't believe how fast your daughter is going to grow up. Take care! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

the_antithesis

How are Ozone and Turbo?