News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Islamic creep

Started by LikelyToBreak, July 30, 2013, 11:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LikelyToBreak

The topic about the riots in France reminded me of this video: //[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5k3-LM0MU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5k3-LM0MU[/url]

The riots in France seem to fit right in with the way Muslims act in many countries.

I'm not sure I got it right, but the breakdown seems like this:

less than 2% Islam is a peaceful minority
2-5% Recruitment of disaffected into Islam.
5% Make demands on government and business
10% Increase lawlessness, offended by anything against Islam
20% Militias, riots
40% wide spread massacres
60% ethic cleansing
100% Supposed to be peace but not.  Extremists kill less extreme.  Shite kills Suni and vice-a-versa.  

Does this sound right to you guys?  Or am I just being a bigoted Islamic-phobic?
Frankly, it sounds spot on to my understanding of what is going on in the world.

Solitary

The way their entire life and actions are controlled like the Borg it isn't so far fetched to me.

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Jack89

Interesting video, and I don't doubt its claims, but what's the solution?  Seriously?

I hear people complain about it all the time, but not many solutions.  What I would like to hear is how far people are willing to go to prevent the islamisation of their country, if they think that's where it's going.  Is there a whisper in the back of your head wondering if the Serbs and Croats were justified in their attempt to wipe out the Bosniaks?  I think that's just a bit extreme, but if you're not going to kill them, what are you going to do?  

It is a dilemma.  As much as I despise Islam, I can't bring myself to hate a lot of Muslims.  Oh, sure, I can loathe the obvious haters who preach death to the infidel, but I've met too many others who are pretty decent people.  I've had 3 very good friends who were Muslim, and after sharing some pretty hard times with them, I trust each one of them.  One was a decorated U.S. soldier, one a Kurdish medical care provider, and the other a very good-hearted man from Yemen.  I can't see myself oppressing these people or their families, or tolerate anyone else doing it.  I honestly don't have an answer, but I would like to hear some ideas.

One thing I have noticed is that some European countries are quite generous with their social welfare programs, to the point where newly arrived immigrants can damn near get a free ride.  That's probably not helping the situation.

Shiranu

I think those numbers are pretty off.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

baronvonrort

Quote from: "Jack89"Is there a whisper in the back of your head wondering if the Serbs and Croats were justified in their attempt to wipe out the Bosniaks?  I think that's just a bit extreme, but if you're not going to kill them, what are you going to do?  

It is a dilemma.  As much as I despise Islam, I can't bring myself to hate a lot of Muslims.

One thing I have noticed is that some European countries are quite generous with their social welfare programs, to the point where newly arrived immigrants can damn near get a free ride.  That's probably not helping the situation.

The only whispers i have in my head is what were the Americans thinking in helping that war criminal Naser Oric.
//http://www.americandefenseleague.wordpress.com/2012/01/13/former-mujahedeen-commender-naser-oric-released-after-killing-3500-christian-serbs-in-srebrenica/

I dont think people should hate for the crime of being born into a muslim family and the inability to publicly leave Islam because of the consequences for apostasy, that said i also think those apostates who pretend to be muslim are possibly enhancing the image of Islam.
I have a friend from Turkey who tells everyone he is muslim yet he has not believed in Islam for over 20 years, he has a large family and does not want some to know he is an apostate.

Australia gives a free ride on welfare just like some European countries.

LikelyToBreak

Just FYI, France is currently about 5-9% Muslim.  I guess there are different guesses as to the actual numbers which is why there is a spread.  

As far as what to do about.  My suggestion is to speak out against Islam, with the hope that Muslims will come to their senses and drop the ridiculous ideas which Islam teaches.  Something they will not do, as long as they believe they are doing "God's Work."  This may help to stop people from converting to Islam as well.  Not that it would stop conversions all together, but it might make some think a little harder before getting into something they can't get out of.

Some other things which can be done, is to stop immigrants from Muslim nations.  Why should we have to give up our rights to not live under Sharia law in the name of political correctness?  It would also help to keep the population down, as many Muslims would have to practice birth control for economic reasons, if they had to stay in Muslim countries.  

We must not give into demands to have Sharia law within Islamic groups.  One law for all, and if Muslims don't like it, they can get out.  Using our rights to free speech to demand we give up ours is not acceptable.

Just my ideas.  You guys might come up with more.  I would love to see them.

baronvonrort

Quote from: "LikelyToBreak"As far as what to do about.  My suggestion is to speak out against Islam, with the hope that Muslims will come to their senses and drop the ridiculous ideas which Islam teaches.

Are you suggesting people lose their Islamophobia and starting questioning that bullshit belief called Islam?

Mister Agenda

Quote from: "LikelyToBreak"The topic about the riots in France reminded me of this video: //[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5k3-LM0MU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5k3-LM0MU[/url]

The riots in France seem to fit right in with the way Muslims act in many countries.

I'm not sure I got it right, but the breakdown seems like this:

less than 2% Islam is a peaceful minority

Did you mean less than 2% of Muslims are a violent minority?
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

LikelyToBreak

baronvonrort asked:
QuoteAre you suggesting people lose their Islamophobia and starting questioning that bullshit belief called Islam?
Yes.  And the politically correct assumption that Islam is a religion of peace, should also be discarded.  While some Muslims are really nice and peaceful, the religion of Islam teaches conversion, subjugation, or death for infidels.

Mister Agenda asked:
QuoteDid you mean less than 2% of Muslims are a violent minority?
No.  At less than 2% Muslims need to integrate with the rest of the people in a nation.  Thus, they present themselves as being peace-loving law-abiding people.  Which truth be known, many are.  Once the percentage goes over 2% Muslims tend to segregate themselves more and start evangelizing.  

I got those percentages from the video, which explains better than I can.  But, when I see things happening around the world, the percentages seem to be correct.  Of course, I didn't do a scientific study to verify these numbers though.

Colanth

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"For example researches show that in US, muslims are among the best integrating foreign cultured minorities. Because there is some effort to make them.
I haven't seen that, and I've known quite a few Muslims here, including ex-countrymen of yours.  Has your sister seen efforts to make her integrate into our society?  From my observations, and, granted, that's not a scientific study, Muslims who come to the US do so because they want to integrate into American society.  They're still Muslim, they don't convert to Christianity, but deciding who is Muslim and who is Christian when they're buying food in a supermarket is just about impossible.  One woman working as a checker in one supermarket I used to shop at wore Muslim garb - a head covering and a dress (whatever they're called), but many Muslims I knew walked the streets in American clothing and couldn't be distinguished from people who were born here.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Colanth

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "Colanth"
Quote from: "drunkenshoe"For example researches show that in US, muslims are among the best integrating foreign cultured minorities. Because there is some effort to make them.
I haven't seen that, and I've known quite a few Muslims here, including ex-countrymen of yours.  Has your sister seen efforts to make her integrate into our society?  From my observations, and, granted, that's not a scientific study, Muslims who come to the US do so because they want to integrate into American society.  They're still Muslim, they don't convert to Christianity, but deciding who is Muslim and who is Christian when they're buying food in a supermarket is just about impossible.  One woman working as a checker in one supermarket I used to shop at wore Muslim garb - a head covering and a dress (whatever they're called), but many Muslims I knew walked the streets in American clothing and couldn't be distinguished from people who were born here.

It's unclear to me what you mean in your post overall.
You said that we make an effort to get them to integrate.  I've never seen any such effort.  I've never seen anything on our part that would tend to separate them either.

Not to far from where I grew up (in NYC), there was a Syrian/Lebanese area.  In the shops, all you'd hear was Arabic? Syrian? Lebanese? whatever they were comfortable with.  (I never knew which language it was that they were speaking.)  But if you wanted to buy something, they spoke English to you.  Sometimes VERY bad English, but they tried.  And you tried.  And somehow everyone understood what and how much and you bought or didn't and everyone was happy.

Now I don't think that would have happened in a small town with, say, a few hundred residents.  But in NYC no one really cared what language you spoke, where you came from or which god you did or didn't pray to.  You went into a clothing store to buy clothing, not to discuss religion, and if a woman walked in during the summer, and she wasn't wearing sleeves or trouser legs (IOW, a sleeveless top and shorts), while the shopkeeper's wife may have been shocked, and the shopkeeper may have been thinking "Christian whore", no one said anything or showed their thoughts on their faces.

We didn't make an effort to integrate them, we didn't care whether they integrated, as long as they didn't try to tell us that we had to change to meet their beliefs.  It was "live and let live".  Today, in some places, it seems to be "live - but live my way or die".  WE didn't change.  (See my comments on the "mosque" near ground zero.)

LikelyToBreak

Sorry to interrupt.  Just wanted to add in here that Muslims make up about 50% of the people of Nigeria.

Carry on.   :)

Colanth

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"No offence to you Colanth, I am just really tired about posting any info here or expect people to talk about that's all. :( I'll write you some stuff if I talk to people.
And you know I'll read it. :)

Shiranu

I'de just like to say I read your posts as well.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

LikelyToBreak

Honestly, I only tend to read the shorter articles.  My attention span is not very good.  I try to understand what others are saying, but sometimes I just don't get it.  Or I do understand and think they are very wrong.  A little from column A and a little from column B.  

Well, if we were professional writers, we probably wouldn't spend much time here.  So, I guess we need to try to understand even if the writing isn't as good as we could hope for.

I am curious though.  Drunkenshoe, how does living in a country which is 99% Islamic work out?  Do you need to keep your views to yourself?  Do you feel endangered?  Once I did carry on some e-mail correspondence with someone in Iran.  They felt it was risky to correspond with someone in the U.S. who wasn't a Muslim.  I tried to make my writing to him in a way such that my answers wouldn't get him into trouble if someone else happened to come across them.  Still, the correspondence just stopped.  Don't know why.  Maybe I was just to boring.